“Fast food”

Dining options: Late Night
Heerlen, the Netherlands
“Fast food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had our lunch here one day. It is like a McDonald, burgers and fries, for twice the money. When we were there it was very busy in the park and we had to wait 30 minutes to get a few cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets and fries. Food was almost cold. Not worth the money. I would not recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Skelleftea, Sweden
“Movie shown during lunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We visited a lot of restaurants during our 6 days visit to Disneyland Paris. A huge room but still a quite and calm atmosphere. Nice hamburgers that both we adult and our three year old son enjoyed.

• Visited March 2013
“Wow not Disneylike...”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I believe out of my time at Disneyland Paris, my lunch at this location was my biggest dissapointment. The place is big, 3 food bays, theatre with cartoons inside. When I visited only 2 of the bays were open. Lines were long, waited almost 30 minutes (really should have left but didnt) for my pre made so so chicken sandwich. Prices are high (it is Europe) but the quality is not there. Maybe they were having a bad day that Saturday when I visited but wow. There were no clean tables or anyone making an effort to help. Trash cans were full or overflowing. Really not what I am used to from Disney.

• Visited February 2013
Chesterfield
“Very large fast food place in Discoveryland, good for time out”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

They have plenty of tills to order food but only 2 open while I was there which was not a problem, we only had drinks while we rested our legs waiting for the Parade and Dreams show.
It has several screens on showing Cartoon shorts which kept the kids entertained while we had a relax and also a stage which I assume they sometimes have shows on.
It also has several drink dispenser machines dotted around the building for busy times if people did just want to have a drink as we did and did not want to wait in a queue.
Plenty of seating available in here, massive place but I could imagine anywhere getting busy in Disneyland in peak times !

Visited January 2013
DuBois, Pennsylvania
“Dinner and a show.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

this is a good spot to stop and have a meal, but not miss out on entertainment. We ate here twice. they run movie clips and cartoons on several screens. We also got to hear a live concert by a full orchestra. plenty of seating and things for kids to do, like cartoons and an arcade.

• Visited December 2012