We went to Paris for a city break intending to stay for 5 days. However as soon as we got out of the taxi and entered the reception we regretted the decision. The rooms were in a terrible state, the dirt and grime everywhere was disgusting and unsanitary. The smell of the rooms was unbearable, the carpets was stained and dirty, the bathroom was filthy and the dust everywhere was shocking. I would not rate this hotel 3 stars, it doesn't deserve any. DO NOT go by the website it is very misleading, the pictures on the website could be from another hotel. My mother was in tears it was that terrible, we checked out after just one night. If you are thinking of going here I would seriously recommend that you do not, you will honestly regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located on the left bank near the Eiffel Tower, in a very Parisian area with brasseries and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Auriane Porte de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auriane Porte De Versailles Hotel Marne-La-Vallee
- Auriane Porte De Versailles France/Marne-La-Vallee