“Expnsive but a Must Do.”

Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show with Mickey & Friends
More attraction details
Owner description: Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show... with Mickey and Friends: The Wildest Show in the West! Saddle up and witness how the West was won in this spectacular, gun-slinging live arena show. Hosted by the legendary Buffalo Bill, famous faces, such as Chief Sitting Bull, Annie Oakley and the Rough Riders, re-enact fabled moments from the frontier through stunning shootouts and sensational stunts. Plus there are special appearances by Mickey and friends to help you cheer on all the action.
southeast england
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Expnsive but a Must Do.”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Ok so firstly, you need a lot of money for this one! It cost me over £100 for Littleun and myself so can add up if you have a family. A tip though is talk friendly with the sales chap at the show who will upgrade you to better seats if you ask nicely for the same price as the cheaper seats.

You go into a saloon style waiting area where there is a bar and people putting on acts, music, dance and stunts to keep you amused and get you going before you then head upstairs to the arena for the main show.

We got front row seats at the end on side of the arena which allowed us to have a fabulous view of the whole event. You are split into teams to support the different people in the show and are very much encouraged to take part in audience participation activities. The children are treated brilliantly and anyone who has disabilities are also helped very well (I have hearing aids and my loop adaptor had run out of batteries, they managed to get me more without charge).

The show itself is brilliant with lots of stunt acts, horse, buffalo, music and lighting. If I counted the amount of times Littleun said wow and got a pound for each I’d have been able to pay to see the show twice! Won’t tell you more about it as it would spoil the surprise.

The food is a set menu served “cowboy style” in tins and baskets. You get chicken and corn, chilli con carne and sausage, potato wedges and bread. Drinks are topped up and desert was apple pie with icecream. It is served speedily but not so fast that you feel rushed. They have obviously got it down to a fine art and although it is simple fare it tastes good, fills the belly and fits with the show atmosphere.

Worth going to imo, not cheap but find the time and money to do it as I’ve yet to find anyone say it wasn’t good.

Visited October 2012

• Turkish first
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A must for any DLP visitors!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

WOW where do I start?? well here goes,this has to be the highlight of our holiday, we loved it as adults we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will cherish the memories from this show for a long long time!! Before the show began we were entertained in the bar by a western cowboy band and goofy (who would have been entertaining on his own!) there were also other characters to have your photo taken with one of which who we happened to be standing by was mickey dressed as a sheriff who we took our photo's with..was a great way to begin the evening (and this was just before the show!!) when you are seated they offer you a choice of water, coke or beer, we opted for beer which was nice but tasted a little like a Budweiser crossed with a bitter...still it was nice and they filled my glass up 4 times...yes 4 times!! the dinner was beginning to be served pretty much as soon as the show started and was served in metal plates and bowls which we were encouraged to bang with our cutlery throughout the show, fun and entertaining at the same time..no meal time will ever be the same at home...table manners went out the window. The food was actually very nice, yes it is mass produced but it was still edible and quite tasty..the chili was very nice, not too hot spice wise..my favorite part was the desert which was an apple crumble type thing with ice cream again very tasty and went down very quickly even my OH who isn't a huge apple crumble fan enjoyed it. the show was great and very interactive for the four ranches (the colour of your hat band was your ranch) there was even a competition between the ranches which the cowboy and Indian rough riders rode in and competed for us to win gold chocolate coins, we were even involved in this as we had to pass a ball round our ranch as quick as we could...our ranch won!! then came the best part, the stagecoach robbery, which adult volunteers get involved in....well I was one of the lucky 3 chosen to take part in this...WOW it made my night completely, even if I did get kidnapped by a bandit. overall There was a brilliant atmosphere and the show was well put together, the inclusion of mickey and friends makes the show more enjoyable, especially for younger viewers. I would definitely 100% book this show again when we next go back to DLP!!

2 Thank Ellie M
Dundee, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“really worth it”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

great show, really good to take up the evening in winter hours after the park had closed, food was good compared to some others. expensive, but worth it.

Visited October 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great Night Out at Disneyland Paris”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

After visiting Disneyland Paris a number of times we decided this year to go to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. I purchased the tickets from FNAC via the internet and picked them up at their store in the Val d'Europe, they cost 35 euros each for Cat 2 tickets, which is a fair bit cheaper than buying them direct from Disney.

The show was great value for money bearing in mind how extortionate the prices are in France and particular Disney. 35 euros buys you a great show, okay food, beer, music and maybe some characters for the kids. You will pay at least this amount of money for a meal elsewhere.

We all had a great night and if we visit again, we might give it another go.

Armadale, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Highlight of Our Holiday!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This was the highlight of our holiday, we loved it. As adults we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I think that kids would like it too. On arrival we were warmly greeted, given out hats and teams and a voucher for one vegetarian meal.

We were entertained in the bar by a cowboy band and goofy. There were also other characters to have your photo taken with.

We were seen to our seats quickly and efficiently by very helpful staff.

The food is served in metal plates and bowls which you are encouraged to bang with your cutlery throughout the show. The starter was chilli (veggie chilli) which was very tasty, the main for the meat eaters was ribs, chicken, sausage and potato. The veggie option was a cheesy pasta, vegetables and potatoes. Both were enjoyable. The desert was an apple crumble type thing with ice cream again very tasty.

The show was fab, there was a competition between the ranches which the cowboy and Indian rough riders rode in - the riders were amazing, there were cows and bufallos, a shooting competition, mickey and friends and a stagecoach robbery.

There was a brilliant atmosphere, the show was well put together and the service and food was excellent. I would say that this show is a must when visiting disney - I cannot fault it in any way.

2 Thank C10mmy