“Nivel time”

Planet Hollywood
Ranked #92 of 387 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: American, European, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Southend on Sea, ESSEX
“Nivel time”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Different, nice food, reasonable food for money, busy. Nice cocktails at the bar . Diferente, relativamente comida por precio , es fast food, pero correcto. Buenos cócteles en el bar

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to a Planet Holkywood before so was very keen to eat here in Disneyland Paris, but I left expecting something more!

The tables are very close together &felt crammed in, i was looking forward to looking at the memorabilia.. But it was all so outdated & dull, the meals came &looked nice but nothing special, I paid extra for mushrooms in my burger but when it arrived there didn't seem to be any so the waiter took it back, only to bring it back saying it was "packed full of mushrooms", there was so little I didn't even realise they were in there!

Overall disappointing memorabilia &food.

west midlands uk
“food was nice but the service very poor”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

we went here on our last night has my two older girls have never been to a planet hollywood.....i think we went at the right time was about 4pm and very few sat eating and we were sat a table straight away which was good, but i they put us in a far corner which clearly wasnt on route for the waiter serving our table to be fast at serving....we were sat 20 minutes before we were served for drinks, and that was with me grabbing the women who sat us and asking can we be served. we ordered food and drinks....and i was pleased same as middle daughter not to have chips again!!!!....even thou my hubby had a burger and fries, and the eldest daughter and youngest had hot dog and fries......drinks came. and we were sat another 30minutes before food arrived, which now the place was getting busy, but being the people watcher i am, there was people who sat after us who was eatting before us, this i clearly believe is because we were put in a corner, and was near things on the wall so you had people coming over looking at what was there -- to me i think this is rather rude.
food came, and was a good size, my middle daughter had spat bol, she fully enjoyed it and it came with a little bowl of grated cheese and garlic bread.....husband said the burger was alot fresher than annettes diner we had the night before, in fact it even looked alot better. hot dogs were lovely from the other two daughters....again their meals were set meal and included desert and drink, which to be honest is the best way when eating out here and cheaper....seems more expensive if you do seperate for them.....again the ice cream was alot better by far they all cleared their deserts and also got a kinder egg each. one daughter had the pancakes and she said was yummy. and hubby had brownie and he fully enjoyed....the only thing i think they should have bigger glasses for adults i think its stupid to pay so much for a coke and have a same size glass has a child. i had pasta with chicken was very nice and i enjoyed it very much. when the waiter looked my way i done the wave to come over, he cleared the main plates and i asked for the bill to come with desert with the fact we were on a time scale and theat the service wasnt that quick......mind you desert came out quicker.
not long after we had sat there are a couple of girls going round taking photos which they come back when you are eating and show you what pictures they took....its 10 euros for one photo and 5 euros per keyring...which i dint think much of the keyrings......i said would she take 15 euros for the two photos that she had done which were in the paper frames like what you get from alton towers...saying planet hollywood paris on them , she said yes so i saved 5 euros...but like i said to hubby what were they going to do with photos that no one buys they will throw so course she would say yes.
over all the experience of food was nice and relaxed as your had such a long time between things coming out, but this was we were in the corner......and others that come in beofe us ahd been served alot quicker and some even gone before us.
would say that eating here was better than annettes diner and cafe mickey.
and the menu outside, really doesnt show you all they offer and that it does show the more expensive food.....so worth going in and looking for yourself.

• Visited February 2013
“Not awful.... Not amazing”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at DLP for 4 days and I couldn't wait to try this place, my partner and I love movies and looked at props and memorabilia as we went up the steps, the person on the counter just said "go downstairs". There wasn't really anything to look at apart from a display of dated cardboard cut outs of stars, I also didn't like that there was literally inches in between tables, you're very packed in. The service however I was pleased with the waitress smiled and someone took our photo. No wow factor but happy staff all the same. I was disappointed with my starter €11 euros for nachos which where just crisps with melted cheese on, the main however was lovely we each had fajitas and the meat was delicious.
The bill was over €70 euros and for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 cokes it just didn't meet my expectations. If it was cheaper this review may be different.

Swanley, United Kingdom
“Outdated”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was like walking back to 1980, this resturant seems to have had its day. Staff very friendly but choice on menu limited

Visited March 2013