“Stay for fireworks”

and up
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Although this Disney theme park, originally named Euro-Disney, was met with protest following its opening in 1992, Disneyland Paris is now frequented by large crowds drawn by technologically advanced rides and attractions.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Brought my family there, and my dad was in Disneyland for the first time.

The park is huge, like any other Disneyland that you will expect. However, there were quite a number of rides that weren't open, a disappointment.

We went to Studios too, hence we did a lot of walking from park to park. By the end of the day, the family was pretty tired out.

Stay for the fireworks show at the closing time of the park, it's well worth the wait. The show was simply magical.

Overall, the family enjoyed the visit.

To avoid unnecessary time waiting, you may want to consider purchasing tickets online before visiting the parks in peak season.

2  Thank DawnKoh
Write a ReviewReviews (34,043)
All reviews
"space mountain"
in 1,191 reviews
"small world"
in 706 reviews
"peter pan"
in 477 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 634 reviews
in 149 reviews
"fireworks show"
in 157 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Loved it. So much to see and do, the boys were ages 3 and 2 and were kept entertained. Recommend going at christmas, plenty of eating places too

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Take the time to visit the whole park. When traveling with kids take the pictures with Mikey, Miney and all "folks" and if possible take the express pass to get into the rides with short waiting time. In Winter time it is not that critical. February sometimes waiting time can be longer than 60'. anyhow fully recommendable

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Visited in February 2014 with my husband & 11 year old daughter. Wanted a little fix of Disney so booked us a short break Thursday-monday. After been to Orlando twice, it was a big mistake. Two parks very disappointing. Indiana jones ride was closed-nothing up to say why.. space mountain which was 1 of the better rides, was stopping & starting very annoying. Que's got up to 2 hours long, I was expecting que's.. but 2 hours...while queuing on most rides people were pushing or on top of you even though we were not moving..eating out was very expensive. Disney Village was the only place outside the parks to get dinner & do they no how to charge..burger & chips €20 in most of them. But there is no where else, unless you hire a car & drive outside..if you are there over the week end book a table. All of the resturants were booked on saturday night...coming from Ireland & been a country known for been so welcoming & friendly,I found the french people very rude. I won't ever be going back to Euro Disney even if I got it for free..Disneyland Orlando do it so much bigger -better- friendlier & the weather is a lot better too...

8  Thank rachel09dooley
See more reviews
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Took my niece here the last weekend in February and it is a terrible place.

I will cover the good points first. My niece enjoyed the parade and the show at the end of the night. That is probably it.

Queue's - The wait time for everything was a disgrace. We waited to meet a princess, 60 minutes later we were told that it would be another 60 minutes wait. We decided to keep waiting and meet Alice in wonderland instead, we got to near the front of the queue to be told that Alice would be leaving soon but we could take the chance and keep waiting! We were lucky to see her before she left but some people behind us were not so lucky.

Rides - we made it onto 5 of the children's rides, queuing 30-45 minutes for each one. the time on the rides was shorter than at any other theme park I have ever visited, 60 -90 seconds.

We arrived at 10am and by 12pm my niece who is 4 kept asking to go back to the hotel as it had a play area and you didn't need to wait all the time.

We walked past 2 of the characters who couldn't stop as they were on their way somewhere.

The place simply doesn't have enough to do for the number of people they let in. It is a huge park but they need to either double the number of attractions or half the number of tickets they sell. It is just pure greed.

20 minute wait to use the toilets - this is all at what is supposed to be a quite time of year!

The food and drink was over priced at every location in the park. 4 hot dogs and a drink each, over £50 euro's for cheap junk.

The prices in the Disney shop are terrible. Disney is just an all round rip off and I would never think about going back.

8  Thank Allanwang