Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Paris
from $60.80
from $182.40
from $113.50
from $125.00
15,729 results
All reviews space mountain small world peter pan pirates of the caribbean princess pavilion big thunder mountain main street phantom manor indiana jones disney dreams fast pass light show magical place theme park buzz lightyear fireworks show disney parade
Reviewed today

I'm not going to lie, I've wanted to come to DLP since I was a small child so finally being able to come was a dream come true. I can't complain on anything really, except for the fact that a hot dog menu cost 10€...

Reviewed today

Me and my family have been to Disneyland Paris 13 times. We never get bored of it. This is the most beautiful Disney park of them all, with a wide range of restaurants and rides. It is not your ordinary theme park. The service has improved a lot. The shops and decorations are great, the atmosphere and ambience is magical, immersive, and I never want to leave. Would 100% recommend.

1  Thank Dreamer20628862
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Do everything! Visit everywhere, there are surprises around each and every corner.

Impressed with the cleanliness of the whole park - it takes a great team behind the magic to keep the park looking and feeling pristine.

Grab a programme and make sure you witness the parades and especially the spectacular at the castle each evening at the parks closing time. This was one of the highlights. The production of this was amazing. Fireworks, projections, lights, fire & fountains -
Just incredible!

I was a kid again! Thank you Disney!

2  Thank JP-E007
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Had a great Halloween holiday but I’m so upset at not receiving photos from the PhotoPass. No one emails me back & no one will help me on the phone. a special holiday ruined.

1  Thank 528lynseyh
Reviewed yesterday

I took my family to Disneyland Paris for two days... I was told as a disabled person I could secure a 10% discount for myself, a free carer ticket and the children would be full price and we would get queue assistance. All this seemed very fair and generous but I was told we would need to buy the tickets at the park to secure this discount and access card.

When I asked how to buy the tickets they said we needed to go to the Donald Desk on arrival! I suggest this should be re-named the 'Donald Desk of Doom!'

Pre-trip I asked if I could reserve a chair for the day - "No sorry, all our chairs are on a first come first served basis." (was the response!) I couldn't take this risk so we bought one in a charity shop and took it with us.

On the day we arrived at the Donald Desk, queued for 30 mins only to be told we were in the wrong queue! Apparently, we were in the service queue NOT the disabled queue!

We then queued for another 30 mins in another queue which we were told was the right queue... only to be told they could not sell us the actual tickets only provide the access pass and we would need to join another queue to buy our tickets! There were only three queues to choose from all with 100's waiting,..... there were 20 desks unstaffed, we had to queue at one of the three desks for a further hour to buy 400 Euro's worth of tickets... we had arrived at the park at 10am .... if the signage had been better and the staff more helpful we could of started in the right queue... my children were in tears.... my son called it the queue of doom and said lets just go to lego land next time mummy.... There were families with autistic kids who didn't understand why we were not being allowed in the park... it was a truly miserable experience for everyone ...Once we were in the park the system worked well but the purchasing of the tickets was rude, disorganised and ridiculous.... We arrived at the park at 10 and didn't get on a ride until 12.15.... that's utterly crazy.... They should allow disabled guests to pre-purchase tickets to reduce the wait or open more desks at busy times.

1  Thank Rachele S
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Returned after a week staying here. Everything was just fantastic & so magical. Parade & fireworks are brilliant. We managed to do & see everything. Highly recommend

1  Thank lizzydrippin1412
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

WARNING - spoiler alerts, don't read on if you are sensitive to the plight of vegetarians abroad....

Now let me start by saying if you have young kids (mine 7 & 5) then definately worth going. No one can match disney in terms of the attention to detail and wonder that the parks provide to both young and all. We stayed in the Disney village Newport Bay Club Hotel, and its nice enough all Disneyafied but to be honest its below standard when compared to what you get in a normal british hotel of the same rating once you see past Mickey, Goofy and friends.

The rides are great, the parades are also great but the illuminations and fireworks at the end of the night around 10pm are amazing and definately not to be missed. Recommend you get to the front of the castle for around 8.30pm to ensure you can either grab a bench or sit down at the front so the kids get a good view...same for the parades, people start to sit down on the curb along the route around 60 to 70 mins before it starts so worth. Have snacks to hand and something to help pass the time.

Right onto food... We went half board plus, which was breakfast from within the park from 8.30 to 11am at only one location! No matter what time you go be prepared to waste at least 30 mins queing here, after the 20 min walk from the hotel to the one location in the park. Why would you on have one location to get breakfast!?? Really poor planning. You can pag the difference and eat in the hotel which i would recommend as you can then make a pack lunch at the same time so saving c50 Euros for the equivlent cost of lunch in the park so take your plastic bags or chinese takeway boxes are great to stop your rolls getting crushed.

Dinner was all you can eat buffets which inlcided one soft drink so you'd think thats okay, but if your vegetarian, the choice is very limited, yes will get a margerita pizza, some fired potatos, salad etc but its all very bland and definately not worth 33 Euros a head...The best of a bad bunch in order of Vege friendliness... The Agrabah cafe, a middle eastern buffet with pittas, humous, couscous, fresh veg tagine, harissa seasoning, the tastiest by far. Next would say the Parkside dinner in the New York hotel as it had a fantastic range of desserts and good range of pasta dishes, but the rest of the places to eat were bland and vege poor in choice....

Across form the 'its a small world' ride is a pizza place that was good for lunch and if you time it right you can eat out by the castle and watch the shows they put on so wortg getting a timetable of all the show times from the hotel when you check in.

Considering France is meant to be known for it food its way behind the times in terms of it vegetarian offerings which i would say is on par with England on the early 1990s..... Disney definately dont do food very well, so go prepared i.e. take plenty of treats from home and you will be fine.... enjoy ..

3  Thank Prit9pal
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Love Disney and go most years but won’t go when it’s french bank hoilday again it was just to busy needed a lot more staff on as ques was just to long even for a coffee I waited 1 hour

Reviewed 2 days ago

Best Place to Visit for families with kids and for kids to have a day fun......Not sure that there is much for adults but it depends on individuals.

Overall its a fun day out.....

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We had a lovely day here, it was very busy. We got to see the Christmas parade twice. The parking for the day was €30 that’s my only grumble.