Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Paris
from $60.70
from $113.40
from $14.12
from $182.10
15,730 results
All reviews space mountain small world peter pan pirates of the caribbean princess pavilion big thunder mountain main street phantom manor indiana jones disney dreams fast pass light show magical place theme park buzz lightyear fireworks show disney parade
Reviewed today via mobile

Never been before so went in with a fresh look. Wow was amazing! My boy loved it his 3 .
It rained most of the weekend but the rain is better in Disneyland.

I did notice there's only about 4-5 rides for kids under 1m tall but plenty of others bits to do.

Food is very very £££ we booked a few places and 2 where over 40€ per course but was amazing though real French food.
There is a burger bar in both parks still pricey but better the the restaurants.

Reviewed today

My son's 21st birthday treat - I am simply the best mum in the world right now. The illuminations on the castle in the evening were outstanding. It was a shame that the Indiana Jones ride was closed while we were there, but other than that, we had a fantastic weekend.

Reviewed yesterday

Really enjoyed the park and the rides. Weather was brilliant, chilly but sunny. This made the queuing better than stood sweltering in the heat. Rides open all day, the attractions and fireworks were superb

Reviewed yesterday

The castle is beautiful and the rides are great, wouldn't recommend the food, overpriced and not a great range (of meals or snack) and the merchandise is very limited compared to the other international Disney parks. However, the staff are friendlier and much better at dealing with foreign languages than they used to be and the night time show is spectacular. Just wish the park was bigger!!

Reviewed yesterday

I'm not going to lie, I've wanted to come to DLP since I was a small child so finally being able to come was a dream come true. I can't complain on anything really, except for the fact that a hot dog menu cost 10€...

Reviewed yesterday

Me and my family have been to Disneyland Paris 13 times. We never get bored of it. This is the most beautiful Disney park of them all, with a wide range of restaurants and rides. It is not your ordinary theme park. The service has improved a lot. The shops and decorations are great, the atmosphere and ambience is magical, immersive, and I never want to leave. Would 100% recommend.

1  Thank Dreamer20628862
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Do everything! Visit everywhere, there are surprises around each and every corner.

Impressed with the cleanliness of the whole park - it takes a great team behind the magic to keep the park looking and feeling pristine.

Grab a programme and make sure you witness the parades and especially the spectacular at the castle each evening at the parks closing time. This was one of the highlights. The production of this was amazing. Fireworks, projections, lights, fire & fountains -
Just incredible!

I was a kid again! Thank you Disney!

2  Thank JP-E007
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had a great Halloween holiday but I’m so upset at not receiving photos from the PhotoPass. No one emails me back & no one will help me on the phone. a special holiday ruined.

1  Thank 528lynseyh
Reviewed 2 days ago

I took my family to Disneyland Paris for two days... I was told as a disabled person I could secure a 10% discount for myself, a free carer ticket and the children would be full price and we would get queue assistance. All this seemed very fair and generous but I was told we would need to buy the tickets at the park to secure this discount and access card.

When I asked how to buy the tickets they said we needed to go to the Donald Desk on arrival! I suggest this should be re-named the 'Donald Desk of Doom!'

Pre-trip I asked if I could reserve a chair for the day - "No sorry, all our chairs are on a first come first served basis." (was the response!) I couldn't take this risk so we bought one in a charity shop and took it with us.

On the day we arrived at the Donald Desk, queued for 30 mins only to be told we were in the wrong queue! Apparently, we were in the service queue NOT the disabled queue!

We then queued for another 30 mins in another queue which we were told was the right queue... only to be told they could not sell us the actual tickets only provide the access pass and we would need to join another queue to buy our tickets! There were only three queues to choose from all with 100's waiting,..... there were 20 desks unstaffed, we had to queue at one of the three desks for a further hour to buy 400 Euro's worth of tickets... we had arrived at the park at 10am .... if the signage had been better and the staff more helpful we could of started in the right queue... my children were in tears.... my son called it the queue of doom and said lets just go to lego land next time mummy.... There were families with autistic kids who didn't understand why we were not being allowed in the park... it was a truly miserable experience for everyone ...Once we were in the park the system worked well but the purchasing of the tickets was rude, disorganised and ridiculous.... We arrived at the park at 10 and didn't get on a ride until 12.15.... that's utterly crazy.... They should allow disabled guests to pre-purchase tickets to reduce the wait or open more desks at busy times.

1  Thank Rachele S
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Returned after a week staying here. Everything was just fantastic & so magical. Parade & fireworks are brilliant. We managed to do & see everything. Highly recommend

1  Thank lizzydrippin1412