Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Disneyland Paris
from $61.10
from $183.20
from $114.10
from $14.21
15,734 results
All reviews space mountain small world peter pan pirates of the caribbean princess pavilion big thunder mountain main street phantom manor indiana jones disney dreams fast pass light show magical place theme park buzz lightyear fireworks show disney parade
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Fantastic little place to meet friends for lunch and a coffee or a glass of wine for the night called in on holiday fantastic staff working hard to make the most of your stay again tres bon

1  Thank Gmanpubs
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wonderful husband booked Disneyland as my birthday present. We went at the beginning of November after all schools had gone back. It was a genius idea as ride times were 5-15 minutes wait time! The illuminations on the castle were fantastic. Every ride was fantastic and we managed them all except the ones that were closed, the only one that wasn't worth going on was Armageddon absolutely appalling in comparison to the other rides.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We want with family and seeing my nieces face when she realised we’re she was priceless.

The park is very clean and tidy I also like that fact that people who smoke can only smoke in desiccated area which I think great.

The parades which happened though out the day are get. you can fine out when they are on with you pick up a map has you go in to the park or you can download the app which is great has it give you the wait time on the ride.

I would recommend the night show it was credible we want on the Saturday night along with fireworks as well my nieces love it every minute of it.

I would also recommend the baby centre in the Disney park it has everything you need baby food, nappy ect it’s somewhere nice and warm and clean to look after your little ones.

Reviewed yesterday

The kids loved it and that was great and what was important. I have one major positive for the attraction ... they allow you get a fast pass every 2 or 3 hours which was fantastic and you could plan your day around that. For me this was just brilliant. I feel that it is wrong to ask parents to buy fast passes having spent money into the park ... the way they do it here is much better. {Add the cost into the ticket if you have to}]

The two negatives {one just time of the year} ... on Hallowean night to kick everyone out at 8pm and charge for re entry is just wrong.

The second negative is far more important. We spent 5 days at the resort and the choice of food was so poor. A lot of restaurants are booked out and all the remaining food in the park is over priced fast food ... burgers / chips / soft drinks etc .., in todays world I really think that if they put some serious locations where healthy food choices were available ... PLEASE CHANGE THIS DISNEY

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Never been before so went in with a fresh look. Wow was amazing! My boy loved it his 3 .
It rained most of the weekend but the rain is better in Disneyland.

I did notice there's only about 4-5 rides for kids under 1m tall but plenty of others bits to do.

Food is very very £££ we booked a few places and 2 where over 40€ per course but was amazing though real French food.
There is a burger bar in both parks still pricey but better the the restaurants.

Reviewed 2 days ago

My son's 21st birthday treat - I am simply the best mum in the world right now. The illuminations on the castle in the evening were outstanding. It was a shame that the Indiana Jones ride was closed while we were there, but other than that, we had a fantastic weekend.

1  Thank tbarnfield
Reviewed 3 days ago

Really enjoyed the park and the rides. Weather was brilliant, chilly but sunny. This made the queuing better than stood sweltering in the heat. Rides open all day, the attractions and fireworks were superb

1  Thank YORKILASS
Reviewed 3 days ago

The castle is beautiful and the rides are great, wouldn't recommend the food, overpriced and not a great range (of meals or snack) and the merchandise is very limited compared to the other international Disney parks. However, the staff are friendlier and much better at dealing with foreign languages than they used to be and the night time show is spectacular. Just wish the park was bigger!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I'm not going to lie, I've wanted to come to DLP since I was a small child so finally being able to come was a dream come true. I can't complain on anything really, except for the fact that a hot dog menu cost 10€...

Reviewed 3 days ago

Me and my family have been to Disneyland Paris 13 times. We never get bored of it. This is the most beautiful Disney park of them all, with a wide range of restaurants and rides. It is not your ordinary theme park. The service has improved a lot. The shops and decorations are great, the atmosphere and ambience is magical, immersive, and I never want to leave. Would 100% recommend.

1  Thank Dreamer20628862