“Very nice food. Staff were the best I have ever encountered”

Plaza Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 382 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Romford
“Very nice food. Staff were the best I have ever encountered”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

As most folk on here, we have visited many restaurants. Some good, mediocre etc.

The food here for a buffet offering was tremendous. Normally buffet type restaurants feel me with dread. I had the pork, kebabs, fish cakes, chips, pretty much a little of everything that was on offer, which was actually a lot on offer. The pork was as succulent as anywhere that I have been to. The chips were regularly turned over and replenished, so they weren't the dried burnt out chips you associate with buffets. The buffet was as good as the Disney hotel and at half the price! Which is why I recommend you book, do not turn up on spec, chances are they will be booked, especially peek season. So the food is great and at a reasonable price, what about the staff?

I want to mention names, Istevn and Britney Spears, yep you read it right, we're our to servers and you could not wish for a warmer, enthusiastic pair of servers. They could not do enough.

They went above and beyond duty, even getting a couple of mini ice cream cornettos for the kids. They were an absolute credit to the restaurant and to the Disney spirit!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Chumba C

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were staying at a Disney Hotel and I rang the dining reservation number 3 weeks before our break to book 10 of us in for dinner on the Saturday night that we were there.
I also order a celebration cake and told them it was for my 25th Wedding Anniversary I was assured this was fine and it would all be taken care off.
The thing with Plaza Gardens is you have to pay as you go in and we paid for just food for adults and food & drink for children as this allows the children to have unlimited soft drink. I was led to believe that if the adults had food & drink option it would only be for soft drink and as we wanted wine and beer thought it was best to pay separately for alcohol.
We ordered the alcohol and the waiter put a receipt on table and left after a while with still no drinks we asked the waiter where drinks were only to be told we have to pay first, easy when you know !! So if alcohol is required payment up front first.
Now onto the cake out it came with candles and all the staff and placed in front of me, It was chocolate with a mickey & minnie template wishing my husband and I 'Happy Birthday" we both blew out the candles told them it was our anniversary and the head waiter said yes we know !!!
We actually laughed about cake and the long wait for our alcohol even though this was a special occasion it did not spoil our night, but it could have done so be warned when asking about the celebration cake unless its your birthday and its not worth the 25 euro's.
Our friends rearranged the candles to 'Pay' as it seems you pay up front for everything.
Excellent choice of food. Overall a very enjoyable evening made special by the people we were with.

• Visited May 2013
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely meal here, choice was fantastic, from salads, to roast meat, pasta to mussels, plenty of choice. Too many desserts to select from. Used our meal plan voucher and felt it was good value

Visited May 2013
1 Thank castigergirl
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Not the best”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Great location and nice looking but is buffet and the buffet at hotel was better. Would have rather gone with a counter cafe in park. Cattle market with limited choice. Kids burger all medium rare and chips cold. Meat fatty. Puddings are all nice. Go to the village for a good dinner

• Visited June 2013
Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
“very nice buffet!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

we eat here during our visit at disneyland paris. the buffet had a great variaty of food, practicaly everything, from pitsa and fryes to sea smails! the atmosphere was lovely and the staff very helpful. there was a quite fair price for a buffet, 27 euros per pertson with drinks. without the drinks it was a bit cheaper.

• Visited May 2013