“Silver Spurs Steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We ate here with our two young children on a very busy night. Although we had booked a table we had to wait to be seated and were not shown to our table until about 20 - 25 minutes after our reservation time. The food then took a very long time to arrive (around 50 minutes for starters). The staff were friendly and apologetic but the food was not worth the wait!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,113)

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Been here twice recently as my wife likes the sweetcorn soup and I like the creme brûlée and steak. The food is nothing special but it is good and at around 30 Euros it is fair value for three courses. Nothing much for my pizza eating daughter but on both occasions the service was slow. They were polite and gracious and apologised for the delay but two hours for a meal is about thirty minutes too long when there are attractions to see.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Hi we visited this restuarant on our last night in Disneyland Paris. The staff were great and attentive but unfortunately the food let it down. We ordered the burger meal and also the steak. The burger was terrible and the steak had to be sent back and it still came back grissly and uneatable. The prices within the resort are terrible but this was more than pricey and I think a big mac meal would taste better.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Visited for my brothers birthday and can't believe all the bad reviews on here when we had such a good time! This is my first ever trip advisor review and have to write as I don't want everyone to think this place is bad!

When we arrived it had only just opened (6pm) so there was no wait, we were seated straight away and it was nice and quiet - maybe because of all these bad reviews! We were served by Luis who must have been training as he had another server with him the whole time. He was very friendly and sweet, took our orders quickly and our drinks came straight out. He did forget a few things and had to check back with us but this was understandable when training. We had two of the bison burgers and my Mum had steak. They put bacon on my burger when I asked for it without, I expected them to just take it off but it seems they cooked it again! Luis was very apologetic about it. The bison burger was delicious along with the sweet potato fries and my Mum enjoyed her steak. We had cheescake for desert which was delicious.
The servers were very friendly even finding out answers to our questions - we wanted to know how they got the bread that colour and as they didn't know they went off and asked the chef which was great. There were plenty of other staff around aswell who were more than happy to get extra things for us.

Overall we found it to have a really friendly atmosphere and quick service - maybe as it was so quiet? Our server was lovely and we never felt rushed. The food was expensive but that's Disney pricing for you and with a rubbish Euro rate against the pound it doesn't help. Loved the decor too and would eat here again but there's so many other places I want to try.

1  Thank anastevens20
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I don't usually write these reviews but this restaurant was so appalling that I felt it was only right to warn others, rather than have them waste their money/vouchers at this restaurant. I will start with the only good point about the restaurant which is the look and space, aside from that it was all downhill. Our waiter appeared to be mute, just stood next to us not uttering a word just waiting with a pad and pencil, even my 3 year old look bewildered!! We gave our order, which was delivered incorrectly, no apology - actually he still didn't speak a word just walked off with my child's meal and returned with a piece of salmon which was so overcooked it would have bounced on the floor if we'd dropped it - I felt tempted to!

My husband had the steak which was burnt beyond recognition and my fish with overcooked and cold it was a hard lump of white fish which was actually chewy. It's very rare for me to find food inedible and my standards weren't particularly high as I knew we were at a disney resort but this good is seriously bad and I wondered that they had actually served it up.

Please avoid this restaurant if you come to disney, all of the others are far better - even McDonalds, I would rather have eaten there.

2  Thank Kim A