“Average Experience ”

Walt's - an American Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 455 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We recently had dinner here while attending the parks. The lobby of the restaurant downstairs is filled with great Disney history which was interesting.

Now this is a place where (relatively speaking) you pay higher prices for the meal compared to other locations in the parks. With that said, you would expect great service.

Unfortunately for us, this wasn’t the case. I believe our waitress may have been new, but frankly she just didn’t seem to care at all. I understand this is a “norm” for France but other restaurants we attended they at least showed some enthusiasm.

We spent over 200 euro between the two of us and were just hoping for a little more I guess.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank GMS1111
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Going there we wished for the experience of eating a good meal that would justify the bill.
We arrived on time of reservation 15.30 and food came along at 16.45. No staff came by to apologize for the delay. The food was not that good. I order the ckicken and the sweet potato puree which also had mushrooms. The mushrooms were terrible and the chicken had weird texture. The only good thing in my menu was the green salad.
On the bright side the location was perfect and the plate setting was well organized.

Date of visit: December 2018
3  Thank alexandros s
Reviewed November 20, 2018

We dined at Walt’s last week as part of our full board premium food package. I booked 60 days in advance which was a good idea as you had your choice of times. We hit a problem on entering the ground floor. The beautiful lift was very small and inaccessible for a wheelchair and a carer. The doors were difficult to deal with and the cast member who checked us in did not want to help us. It was a bad moment as it looked like we may not even make it upstairs.
When we got upstairs, we were shown into a tiny dining room, again which was. It was not built for wheelchair access. The bonus was we had a window seat and got to see the parade go past at a different angle.
I chose to have the special Mickey menu choosing the scallops with celeriac soup. The main was surf and turf and the pudding was lovely being a special Mickey one covered in bright mirror glaze. The food itself more than made up for the difficult start. Gettin,g back down in the lift was just as hard and I would not have managed to get up if it had not been for my husband acting as my carer. Come on Disney, this is a fine dining restaurant. You can sort out a much better route for wheelchair users eating at this restaurant. Thank you.

1  Thank juliemc1965
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Went to Walt’s American Restaurant on Main Street in Disneyland Paris with the family.

The food is fabulous the staff was great with my nieces especially because one of them is gluten-free they check with the kitchen staff and they sorted her something especially out. Plus my other nieces who is 18 months old eat for free

Would recommend this restaurant for every one.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

Now we have been to Walt's a few times now and this time was a good visit. It can be hit and miss on the quality of service. Note the food is a little more fancy so wouldn't recommend for kids menu. It is a lovely setting and you get a nice view over the parade route if the timing is right.

1  Thank markY514NH