“Best meal in Disneyland Paris”

Walt's - an American Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 455 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I have eaten at many Disney restaurants between the two US parks and Paris. Walt's - an American Restaurant was phenomenal. The service was outstanding. My friend has food intolerance issues and they were very accommodating with providing a meal she would eat with no issues.

I had the Soft boiled egg with lentils and bacon for the starter. So good. For my main, I had the cheese burger (beef shoulder cooked for 36 hours - so tender) with fries and chili. For dessert the blueberry & strawberry cheesecake . Everything was delicious. The restaurant is beautiful.

It is more expensive restaurant. I would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Let's face it. You see Walt's everytme you walk on the Main street towards the Castle, but it doesn't really register. It is just a beautiful sign and a small room with several Walt Disney memorabilia and a staircase at the end, so you never get a glimpse of what's upstairs. Several years ago, there was a small terrace right in front of the restaurant; I am not sure if it was for Walt's patrons, but it certainly made it pop out as an eatery. So, the stair leads to a series of rooms, each one themed after a Land of the park, and few of them offer a great view over Mail Street. Service is excellent. A cast member lead us to our table where our waitress welcomed us. Service was not rushed, as you might expect in good french restaurants. The waitress explained the inspiration behind the dishes we ordered and their connection with Walt (for instance, I had chili con carne as a side-dish, and that was one of Walt's favourites which he enjoyed eating out of a can; and guess what, it was served in a china bowl the shape of a tin can...). Needless to say, the food was close to perfect, with big portions. Desserts were just as fine. Prices are a bit on the expensive side. Even for Disneyland, that is. But a great value, altogether.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank Haris314
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I found this place in the park entirely by accident. We were looking for somewhere to sit down and eat lunch, came across this place and it is an absolute credit to the park!

It’s just on Main Street, if you don’t look hard you won’t find it!

Staff were very polite and professional. We were seated immediately. The food was second to none!

It’s not the normal ‘fast food’ you get elsewhere in the park, it has a more refined restaurant feel about it. It seems to be somewhere those grown ups looking to escape the parks hustle and bustle can go for a decent meal.

It is a little pricey but like I’ve said it’s worth every penny!

I highly recommend the beef and the Blueberry/Strawberry cheesecake for afters!

The only downside I can find is that it isn’t geared towards those with large families and or small children.

Date of visit: April 2018
4  Thank benhZ7324LE
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Family dinner in Walt's was one of the highlights of our family trip.
Special dinner to celebrate wife's birthday. Excellent service from staff - finding us a table for 10 overlooking Main Street. The attention to service together with excellent food - and no rush for us to leave really provided a relaxing dinner environment. The staff were particularly kind and helpful regarding the four small children in our group, who enjoyed their food, and the friendly and kind staff. Could not be bettered

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank otto-uk
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Lovely decor and ok food, but overpriced for what you get. Service was slow, but the waitress was pleasant.

Date of visit: March 2018