“Great views for parade if you're watching it more than once.”

Walt's - an American Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 455 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2016

We booked this restaurant by phone 60 days before our visit.

Our reservation was for 17:30 to coincide with the parade.

I had forgotten to specify that I wanted a window seat when I made the booking so I went into the restaurant on the day we were visiting to ask if it would be possible. They couldn't confirm but promised to do their best and when we arrived later on, we were fortunate to be seated with a perfect vantage point from the corner windows.

The restaurant was fairly quiet and the staff let us watch the parade before serving our food. Although it seemed a very early booking for dinner we didn't leave until 19:30.

Excellent quality and our party of five including two children enjoyed the meals.

Our half-board premium package covered the entire cost.

If you're visting for enough time to see the parade twice, I thoroughly recommend this restaurant not only for the food but for a different view of the floats and characters.

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,655)

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I had to write this review because I originally looked on here to see what was the best place to eat at Disneyland Paris and this was reviewed to be very good, boy was I disappointed! The food here apart from being pricey (which I don't mind spending if it is worth it) was horrible. Aside from my husband ordering the steak and my kids both having cheeseburgers, which I would have been happy with, I was served a cesar salad that had fish which was totally gross and a pasta that tasted like it had been sitting in water for two hours. My dessert was good which was apple cobbler with ice cream, but my husband’s pineapple upside down cake was a complete joke! A Twinkie looking pastry with a slice of pineapple at the top and sherbet ice-cream. Does this even pair? What a joke...Please stay away! Aside from the beautiful décor this place is NOT worth it!

Date of visit: July 2016
2  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

The food was good and delicious BUT unfortunately 90% of the food was cooked with wine, it wasn't appropriate for us because we have children under age 7
"Which is normal ! We were in disneyland"

We usually ask if the food cooked with wine or not and they were helpful and told us the truth and we liked the salmon so they served us a new plate of salmon without wine .. We spoke to the manager and they were sorry .. Anyways they should have varieties and have some food for children since it's a restaurant in a land for kids .. I mean 80% of the visitors are children it's disneyland !

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We have picky eaters, 6 and 9 and they both enjoyed the food. After looking at the menu I thought this would be a disaster but was pleasantly surprised with the amazing food , very friendly service and easy location of this signature Disney restaurant. This was part of our premium half board package. Menu was set. Otherwise would be pricey. Eur 69 per adult and Eur 39 per child.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Unfortunately I just cannot recommend this restaurant. My first issue was the fact that we had booked our package and reservations for Disneyland Paris online, and the half-board meal plan was included, which meant that one table service meal for each day of our stay was included with our package. At the time we made our reservations, Walt's was included with our half-board meal plan. However, when we arrived for our reservation, we were told that Walt's was no longer included with our half board meal plan, so we were required to pay more. My feeling is that they should have honored it, because when we made the reservation it was included, but no, they refused. We then had TERRIBLE service. Our female server was rude, short with us, and generally barely acknowledged our presence. She refused substitutions on their price fixed menu even when I offered to pay more. We each had a large caesar salad, which was fine. Our vegetarian pasta was tasteless. I ate the vegetables out of it and left the bland noodles. The decor is quite pretty. However, given their horrible server, poor customer service, and subpar food, I would never return.

Date of visit: June 2016