“make a wish”

Cuisines: European, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

very pleasant staff made us feel very welcome they couldnt do enough .best place we ate all the holl x

Write a ReviewReviews (2,053)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had steak and it was fine. The best food we had whilst at Disney by a long way.
If you're going be sure to include this on you booking list!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Very expensive for average food in small portions. It's one of the mass-restaurants when you come out of the parcs, a tourist trap for families leaving Disneyland with hungry children. The atmosphere is a continuation of the setting in the parcs, therefore it will probably be very attractive to extend a great day another hour. But be aware that it comes with a price. The food is reasonable, we have had better steaks at less expensive restaurants, but at 35€ it should have been the best steak I ever had and it definitely wasn't. The tiny portion of french fries they serve with it, is definitely not enough to feed a hungry adolescent so it will cost you more to order another portion. The unfriendly, mass-oriented service did not help to improve the experience.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Myself, my sister and my daughter came here to eat on our the second night of our stay at Disneyland Paris in December 2012. I was absolutely blown away by the food and ambiance!!

We were greeted at the door and shown to the bar where we waited for our table. You really do need to book a table in advance here!!

When we were shown to our table we enjoyed some lovely french wine and french artisan bread whilst mulling over the menu.

Once we order a lady came to our table and asked if we would like to see some magic. She was dressed in a 1920's themed glamorous gown with feather bower and all the trimmings. She did a very famine magic trick for us involving perfume which we all loved!!!

I ordered a starter of king prawns with smoked salmon mouse and grapefruit, it was amazing and melted in my mouth.

I ordered Steak Tartare for my main and was absolutely delighted at the choice I'd made.

My sister ordered the Creme Brulee for desert and it was blow torched and finished off at the table.

My daughter also had a brilliant little kids meal there with included a drink and desert.

All in all it was an amazing dining experience that really did help to make my stay at Disneyland great.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Lovely food and quality.
Paid with the Half board plus vouchers.Include free soft drink pp or juice.and desert
will return.