“Well done......not rare”

Cuisines: European, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Asked for well done steaks and burgers as I am aware the French like their food red. Unfortunately I should have said burnt as they came bright pink, which meant the kids wouldn't eat them. They did take them back to cook further but by this point the kids wouldn't touch them. Such a waste of money. Staff were lovely and as an adult I would eat here just not with kids.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,907)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cafe Mickey was closed the week of our visit, so I feel like we really scored on value since our meal plan was upgraded and honored at the Steakhouse due to the closure. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. Character dining does not begin until 6pm, however bookings are available all day. if you book a table between 5 and 5:30 and take your time with your meal - you are guaranteed to see the characters.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Good meal but repeated menu again as other restaurant as we had vouchers. Be really careful and check what the derive if you have vouchers could you could end up with the same choice every night.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ate here last year on a week day but the idea of a character brunch attracted me this time and it was our last day so I wanted it to be special.
The price of the meal was a bit expensive 40 euros for adults and 16.99 for children. For this you get a glass of champagne upon arrival, water with your meal and a tea or coffee afterwards. The choice of food was lovely as is the restaurant itself.
We arrived late for our 12pm reservation and had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. There were only 4 characters there which were the same as we had seen in Cafe Mickey earlier in the week, Tigger, Eyeore, Pluto and Minnie so I was a bit disappointed there. I didn't feel that the characters interacted with the children as much either although it was very busy and it was extremely warm in there so they must've been extremely hot!
There were all sorts of salads and fish and meats for starters but I didn't notice any soup. The main course was quite vast. There were omlettes and Micky potato waffles for the children, chicken, veal, beef, rice, gnocci (not sure i've spelt that right), new potatos, and vegetables. The desserts were something else though. They had chocolate cakes and gateaus, jelly's, fruit flans, fruits..... to name a few.
I wouldn't go here again on a Sunday but didn't have any complaints about the service or food.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Lovely restuarant and lovely food. This is a great place to eat if you are fed up of chicken nuggets and chips.