Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$78
Hotels.com$78
Priceline$78
eDreams$78
Orbitz.com$78
Travelocity$78
7,819 results
All reviews cdg airport one night stay convenient location between flights short stay early flight train paris shuttle transit roissypole departure stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2011

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2011

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2011

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Ibis is at a great location. We were able to find it easily and had a nice stay. The breakfast was excellent. But I think I paid significantly less amount at Etap and got equally good quality of room: in terms of size and facilities. Also, at Ibis at CDG I felt the reception was not polite. I felt the receptionist was not friendly and made me feel as if I am not welcome. In fact, I would go ahead and say that my experience at ibis was, for this reason, among the lows of my Paris trip.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I decided to stay at CDG for the night because I had a tight connection if I tried to fly the next day directly from Rome through CDG and then home. By arriving the evening before I had a relaxing evening and with the hotel location it was simple to find. I also checked my luggage directly through to my destination when I left Rome so I had no bags to deal with. The rooms were spartan, but clean. The breakfast was good and access to my flight the next morning was a breeze. Overall, staying at CDG was the right move and the Ibis is a great buy.

Date of stay: May 2011