Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
$190
Hilton
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel(Tremblay-En-France)(Great Value!)
$75
CitizenM
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Hotel Acadie(Tremblay-En-France)(Great Value!)
$98
TripAdvisor
2,347 results
All reviewsconvenient locationan early flightnovotel pariseasy accessnext morningcdgval shuttlefree traininternational flightrer stationcharles de gaulle airportan overnight staythe sofa bednight's sleeprental carfree internetone night stayrer b
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I transfer through CDG airport a few times every year, mainly overnight, but occasionally for only a few hours. The Novotel is easy to find on the CDGval, and there is free Internet in the bar. When I stay the staff are always friendly and the rooms are clean. I've held impromptu meetings with colleagues in the bar without complaint from the staff so I will definitely use this again. On one occasion back in Q1 there was an issue with my reservation but the reception were able to resolve it quickly and easily. Only issue I would say is that I had trouble finding the hotel after returning my rent-a-car, more signs please! Thank you,

Ps - a gym would be nice, even a small one!

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms seem to face the airport. Go for even if you can
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Seamus R
Patrick G, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions about you stay at our hotel. We appreciate your constructive comments and thank you once again to let us know about your opinion. Be sure that we will take it into consideration.
It will be such a pleasure for us to have an opportunity to see you once again as our guest. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may require regarding your stay, we remain at your disposal.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Hotel is easy access to all terminal but reception is not friendly. Room have a queen n a sofa convert into bed. Sofa bed is too soft for me.
Check out in the morning and realize baggage belt was left in the room. Called the hotel in the afternoon and they say did not find any baggage belt. Don't understand how can the belt lost when remember clearly it was left in the room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pen002
Patrick G, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Madame,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Please accept my appologies regarding an issue about your luggage belt. I've checked it with the Reception manager and she will be pleased to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Eimear Heniart at H1014-RE@accor.com to share your stay details and I'm sure she will find a solution!
We remain at your entire disposal and hope very much to welcome you once again.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

If u are only transferring through Paris, this is a wonderful stop. Within 5 minutes of the main terminal and easy free access via light rail. Breakfast was very good. And staff were helpful. We stayed here as we were picking up a lease vehicle the following morning to spend a few weeks driving Europe. The company happily picked us up from the hotel.... And for something special, stand outside reception and see the planes taxi past on the main road.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sakss

Dear Madame,

I would like to thank you for your kind comment regarding your stay at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Terminal! It's a pleasure for me to read that you were satisfied with your experience and enjoyed our service.
We hope very much to have a chance to welcome you once again at our hotel, all our teams remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Patrick G, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We needed a place near the airport that was quiet and affordable. This is a very nice hotel, comfortable rooms, great location, good food, and indeed quiet and easy to get to the terminals. We liked it so much we will return next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are really glad to hear that you are satisfied with your stay at our hotel. I will transfer your comments to all the departments to inform about their contribution to your positive experience.
We will be extremely pleased to welcome you next year!
Please do not hesitate to contanct us by mail or telephone to make a booking or for any other information you may require. Our entire team remains au your entire disposal.