Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel(Tremblay-En-France)(Great Value!)
$95
$53
Agoda.com
$62
Hotel Acadie(Tremblay-En-France)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,305 results
All reviewsconvenient locationan early flightnovotel pariseasy accessnext morningcdgval shuttlefree traininternational flightthe sofa bedrer stationcharles de gaulle airportan overnight stayrental carnight's sleepfree internetrer bone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Located in terminal 3 the public areas of this hotel are clean and modern. The bedroom looks pretty much like every other Novotel I have stayed in, with the exception of a small TV with only a couple of English speaking channels. On the plus side the bathroom was the most modern of any Novotel I have visited with chocolate coloured finish.

My gripe with this hotel centres around staff plus how you get a non-smoking room. Firstly staff; I found the "welcome" at check-in to be missing. No welcome to the hotel, no mention of food options or times, no mention of any facilities. It appears the only task of check-in is to swipe your credit card and hand you a card key!

When entering my room I was immediately hit with smell of smoke; as I was only staying for 1 night I thought I would just live with it and settled in. However 15 minutes after arrival housekeeping turned up with a large can of air freshener to spray the room! On the basis I had not asked for this I found it a strange way to provide people with non-smoking rooms! And of course 20 minutes later the staleness was back. Not to mention the fact housekeeping walked in on me whilst I was on the phone.

Decided to skip breakfast next morning, thinking the fact they'd picked up €159 for an average room only experience was enough.

1  Thank sleep007
Patrick G, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment regarding your last stay at the Novotel Paris CDG Terminal. I am very happy you enjoyed our new brown bathrooms. I write down all your remarks concerning the service and I will communicate them to the staff. Despite the fact that you didn’t appreciated your «welcoming», the reception is available 24/24 in order to improve your stay. So don’t hesitate to ask them for anything! Before your next coming, please contact me directly to ensure the good process of everyhting : H1014-GM@accor.com.

Best regards

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked 3 triple rooms for my family with breakfast included, for a total of Euros404.55 directly from the hotel site about a month out from our stay. Given we had an extra bed in each room and our luggage with us, the rooms weren't too small. Breakfast was lovely. The hotel was clean and it was perfect for getting to and from the airport, and also onto the RER for a trip into Paris at night. If you need to stay at the airport then this hotel is ideal. We didn't hear a plane at all the whole time we were in the hotel, which really surprised me. Everyone had a wonderful sleep, a tasty breakfast and a very quick trip to the plane - you just walk out the front door of the hotel and across to the transfer metro. All staff we dealt with were very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great comment about your last family stay at the Novotel Paris CDG Terminal. We are well located indeed : just opposite the terminal 3 in the RER train station and you can reach us with a free automated metro line from the terminal 1 and 2. It is really easy and quick! The hotel is very silent thanks to our soundproofed windows.

I am very happy that all of you spent a wonderful stay and we all hope to welcome you soon again,

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I booked the Novotel the night before a flight out of CDG; chose it because it had the cheapest room available (140 euro for a superior room) on 24 hours notice among the (many) hotels at CDG. Let me first say this stay directly followed a very bad week-long stay at a rural hotel in southern France, so perhaps this affected my overall opinion of the Novotel. Given that, the night at the Novotel was fantastic. Huge room (given this is still France), large and very comfortable bed with lots of nice pillows, clean and comfortable, very nice bathroom, perfectly functional free wifi. Honestly, it's probably fairly standard for this hotel class, but it was greatly appreciated.

Location is of course perfect for access to the airport, directly connected to the T3 stop for the free CDG train - just follow the Novotel signs. I arrived very late and found it in only a few minutes.

The service was efficient but not overly friendly. I had no problems, but overhead another staff member being very rude to another customer during checkin. I can't comment on how typical that would be however.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice comment about the Novotel Paris CDG Terminal. I am really glad you enjoyed the room and particularly the bed with all these amazing pillows! :)
We are easily reachable indeed and I appreciated that you highlighted it. I write down your remarks about the service and I will advice the staff which stays at every guest disposal for any comment.

It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again very soon,

Best regards

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed here overnight between a flight in from Berlin and a flight out to the US. This hotel was perfect for our needs. Very easy to get to - we arrived at T1, hopped the free CDGVal shuttle train to T3, went up the escalator and straight into the hotel - the next morning we went down the escalator and hopped the free shuttle train to T2.

Rooms are standard hotel issue - nothing special, but in good repair. They are very well soundproofed - we did not hear any airplane noise even though the hotel is in the middle of the airport. Our kids enjoyed the free wifi, and we were able to use the computers in the lobby to print out our boarding passes. We ate dinner in the restaurant and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the service - better than is typical at this type of hotel. Breakfast in the morning was very good and included in our room rate.

On a previous trip to Paris, we stayed at one of the hotels further out - for a quick overnight, it was not worth the time and hassle of dealing with the buses. Next time, we will stay at this Novotel again and I will definitely recommend it to others for overnight stays between flights.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment that describes the great location of the Novotel Paris CDG Terminal. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to welcome you again very soon,

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Located at T3, excellent solution for overnight stay at CDG airport, only 5 minutes by shuttle train from T1 or T2, there is entrance from teminal building. It is typical Novotel standard, room spacious, heating was working properly, noise isolation very good even my room was looking at airport tarmac. Bathroom clean, well equipped. Hotel restaurant nice, bar as well. Wi-Fi free of charge. The only complaint from my side is that Internet connection was weak in a way it was not possible to use Skype, but browsing and normal mail worked fine. For the overnight stay at CDG, optimal solution.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_Novotel_CDG, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear Vanja,

Thank you for your pleasant remarks concerning the Novotel Paris CDG Terminal. We are located in the RER train station, just opposite the terminal 3, reachable from the terminal 1 and 2 by a free automatic train called CDGVal. To sum up, you don’t even need to go out of the airport! Thank you to note the silence of the hotel despite the planes view! The Wi-Fi is free if you need a regular access to internet or your emails. Should you need to use Skype, you will have to choose the high speed option at 9.90 Euros for 24h. Next time, don’t hesitate to ask the reception staff, they are available 24/24 at your service!

We all looking forward to welcoming you soon again,