Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
$140
$111
  • Restaurant
$76
citizenM Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport Hotel(Tremblay-En-France)(Great Value!)
$100
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Acadie(Tremblay-En-France)
Auberge du Chateau Bleu(Tremblay-En-France)
3,281 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebusiness centershuttle servicenext morningroom was largetgv stationmini barfree shuttleair francecharles de gaulle airportstayed one nightrental caran early flightflight homerer bpariseuros
Reviewed January 22, 2014

After staying in Paris 20-25 times, I have to say I experienced the French attitude in all it's glory. Not only is this hotel overpriced. Ex. $40 for breakfast, they take rudeness to the next level. My family spent 20 minutes in 30 degree weather waiting for the airport shuttle, only to be told that some mystery family, who we never saw until they boarded the shuttle, had priority over us and they didn't care if we missed our flight. So get out of our way and wait in the mystery line!!! We are reasonably high Hilton members, so I can't imagine if we had no status. So we trudged through the rain and walked to the terminal. Stay at your own risk!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Chris T
GM-CDG, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Chris T,

Thank you for joining TripAdvisor to post a review of our hotel.

It is with great regret that we learn of your stay, as this is not the experience that we intend for any of our guests. We take all reviews very seriously and will be certain to share your feedback with our management team so that we can resolve the matter you have brought to our attention.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to quality hospitality.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Used this hotel as a base for a New Year Coach Trip To Paris and both my wife and I thought it was a superb hotel. Being situated next to the airport we were a bit dubious about aircraft noise but neither of us heard a thing. The room was very pleasant with very comfortable beds. Breakfast was excellent with either full English or Continental. As we were with a coach party we were transported into Paris by our coach but the hotel provides a transfer bus to the railway station at the airport which one or two of our party used and praised highly. Didn't use the bar or have dinner at the hotel so I cannot pass comment on these. My wife and I have travelled to Paris previously on coach trips and this has been the best hotel we've stayed at.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GM-CDG, General Manager at Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear 656899Derek1946,

It was our pleasure to create such an enjoyable experience for you and we appreciate you taking the time to share with us how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Paris CDG Airport.

We look forward to welcoming your return for another "très bon" stay in Paris and we thank you for your review!

Kind regards

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I had an overnight layover and wanted to stay at or close to the airport and chose the Hilton CDG January 13, 2014. It is extremely close to the terminals and a 2 minute walk outside once you leave the CDGVal.
Checking in with Laurient was the best I've had. My Welcome Packet was waiting for me with a personalized note welcoming me to the Hilton. Now that is service!
Laurient was so sweet, spoke amazing English, even though I tried to speak French, she even complimented me on my "French."
Be sure to spend a few extra dollars and get an Executive Level Room. The wine and beer, hors devours, internet/computers, and the breakfast are VERY worth it.
Every employee at the Hilton was excellent and I could not have asked for more. Sure, you'll pay a bit more than the other "airport" hotels, but this is AT THE AIRPORT, no shuttle needed, and the convenience is priceless...trust me, it is worth every dollar/euro.
Thank you Laurient for such a wonderful stay, great room, and excellent service. And the wine at the Executive Lounge is quite good, too!
-RPRyan

Room Tip: Pay the extra few dollars/euro and get an Executive Level room...comes with LOTS of amenities you'll have to pay for anyway, such as breakfast, light snacks and hors devours in the evening, all the beer and wine you can drink, and sodas, Perrier, tonic, etc. I will always stay here when I transit through CDG.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank EaterX E

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
Our Executive Floors are the preferred choice of accommodations and would recommend them to anyone as they provide a great value and service with access to the Executive Lounge for breakfast and evening reception.

Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I will be pleased to share your comments with Lauriane, who done a wonderful job in looking after you.

We look forward to welcoming you back shortly!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2014

By far one of the nicest Hiltons I've stayed at. Lobby and open seating area were very nice with free public Wifi. The room was comfortable and very quiet, especially for being right next to the airport and facing it. The only complaint was they wanted 25 euros for in room wireless per day.

We also ended up eating at the on site restaurant for dinner then the next morning for breakfast. Dinner was GREAT. The daily special was beef bourguignon, which we both ordered and was delicious. Breakfast was good, nothing special.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear vseven,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay by all accounts, and I am delighted to hear that you think we are one of your nicest Hilton throughout the world. I shall certainly share your feedback with all of the relevant departments.

Moreover, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport again!

With kind regards

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I needed a day room for a long layover and was pleased that Hilton offered day room rates (not cheap, but not bad for Paris). It was exactly what I wanted, close, easy, room services and comfy bed. My only two complaints are that there is that internet in the rooms is expensive (25 euro!) and that it was a little confusing to get there since the shuttle has moved and the signs are not updated. But once I found it, I had a great nap. (FYI - the Sheraton is actually connected to the airport for anyone looking for the absolute easiest hotel, but it's more expensive).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear ktshining,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate the constructive feedback that you have provided, and rest assured I shall share all of your comments with the relevant departments.

I am glad that you were able to enjoy the location and our room, and we look forward to welcoming back to the Hilton Paris CDG Airport soon.

Kind regards,