Very beautiful Resort Hotel with excellent ambience.Located on the tip of a lake with facilities for
boating on a solar powered boat.Food in the resort is really very good.We had visited this place
from 31st Jan14-1stFeb14 in a group of 8 people and had lots of fun.Enjoyed our stay there and
have recommended the place to many people.Very reasonable tariff with excellent amenities,very
nicely maintained resort.Every room has a view of the lake,with birds humming their songs,splashing themselves in the lake.Worth visiting the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About 50 kms from udaipur, a beautifull scenic road among the rolloing hills passes through verdant forest alive with birds and fauna , this delightfull journey culminates at jhadol safari resort.set like a precious jewel, an emerald in desert country, this oasis is nestled in the foothills of the aravalis at the edge of a magnificant lake with gently lapping waters.jhadol ethnic culture is distinctly different from that of other parts of rajasthan. the royalty of the land has a special bond with the local people here, a forest dwelling warrior tribe with ancient lineage called the Bhils(aboriginals).rustically dressed cottage suites with traditional and beautiful appointed modern amenities like western stile bathrooms, a lake facing lounging balcony and a private family splash tub overhanging the lake makes for a wonderful experience quite unmacthed in this region.An infinity pool laping the lake waters fringed with velvet green lawns and a bonfire pit allow you to indulge yourself royally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Jhadol Safari Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jhadol Safari Hotel Jhadol
- The Jhadol Safari Resort Rajasthan