To find such a magic view and location you would have to visit the Caribean or Maldives. Awe inspiring panorama with no other buildings to be seen. When we were there in Nov 13 they were testing a new solar boat, only 4 in India, and imagine the experience of gliding silently without fumes, noise or pollution up to the thousand duck on the Lake. We will return soon just to experience this incredible sunset ride. Very friendly staff but this is a true Rural Retreat so do not expect a liveried flunky at every corner. Food wonderful much grown in their own organic garden - the kitchen garden is 3 hectares. The Chilli chicken is the best in India and the buttered chicken melts in the mouth. Good cleanliness and a lovely infinity swimming pool. Only problem is that it is not on any Tour Companies itinerary as it is the closely guarded secret of cultured, wealthy Indians and you may have to book directly. It is only 1 hours drive from Udaipur on a very scenic route with an OK road. Udaipur 2 days and Jhadol 2 days or more is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About 50 kms from udaipur, a beautifull scenic road among the rolloing hills passes through verdant forest alive with birds and fauna , this delightfull journey culminates at jhadol safari resort.set like a precious jewel, an emerald in desert country, this oasis is nestled in the foothills of the aravalis at the edge of a magnificant lake with gently lapping waters.jhadol ethnic culture is distinctly different from that of other parts of rajasthan. the royalty of the land has a special bond with the local people here, a forest dwelling warrior tribe with ancient lineage called the Bhils(aboriginals).rustically dressed cottage suites with traditional and beautiful appointed modern amenities like western stile bathrooms, a lake facing lounging balcony and a private family splash tub overhanging the lake makes for a wonderful experience quite unmacthed in this region.An infinity pool laping the lake waters fringed with velvet green lawns and a bonfire pit allow you to indulge yourself royally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Jhadol Safari Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jhadol Safari Hotel Jhadol
- The Jhadol Safari Resort Rajasthan