Very individual rooms with personal touches. Shower room needed a bit of up-dating but at the time of our stay Eric was doing just that to surrounding units! Saw a cassowary from the kitchen window - amazing! Had a meal in the restaurant on the first night - we were the only diners, the food was excellent and it was a magical experience surrounded by the sounds of the rain forest.This is a property in a wonderful location - totally unspoilt. Really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daintree Rainforest Retreat is a small family owned motel. It sits nestled in the forest surrounded by towering trees and lush gardens. While we do not have a restaurant we do offer a covered BBQ area with its own sitting area and a fully equipped and comfortable communal kitchen together with 2 further sitting/dining areas. The Cow Bay Hotel is a 2 minute walk and while it is very close, it can be neither seen nor heard from the motel. Our rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and guests can further escape the tropical heat with a dip in our palm fringed swimming pool. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Daintree Rainforest Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Rainforest Retreat Daintree Region/Cow Bay