Absolutely loved this location - a bit far from Cape Trib, but def worth a few nights. We stayed in a double room/tent which was perfect, basic (I mean remember what you're paying!) just a bed/mosquito net, but the balcony into the rain forest was fantastic. The room was very open and had all the sounds of the rain forest which provided for a great experience =) The kitchen was adequate and we ate at the restaurant for the bbq on Sunday, which was good ($20 for food and 2 drinks!). It's very quite accommodation, nestled in the rain forest and if that interests you, Crocodylus is where you should stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your are looking for the real rainforest experience with no air conditioners or manicured lawns then Daintree Crocodylus is your answer. Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends or the whole family you can experience the rainforest up close and personal less than a metre from your door! Nestled right under the rainforest canopy our wood and canvas huts are available as 4 bed dorm rooms, double rooms with or without ensuites, and our large Rainforest Bungalow that sleep up to eight. On-site we have eco info, rainforest walks, bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, swimming pool, internet, and lots of other activities to keep you entertained and eco educated without breaking the bank. On top of that our friendly staff have lots of local knowledge and plenty of smiles so what are you waiting for; check in, chill out, and surrender yourself to the charms of Crocodylus, your ECO adventureland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Daintree Crocodylus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodylus Village Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Crocodylus Daintree Region/Cow Bay