From what I can gather is that the location isn't actually in cape trib, but you are so immersed in the rainforest anyhow. Really got a taste of this alternative, amazing and natural place. Owners were lovely - and the food (Shelley??) made was out of this world and good value for money. Big social area - great for the night time. Only niggle I had was poor lighting at night back to the cabins, but that was me being scared of toads!!! Young boy receptionist absolutely lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If your are looking for the real rainforest experience with no air conditioners or manicured lawns then Daintree Crocodylus is your answer. Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends or the whole family you can experience the rainforest up close and personal less than a metre from your door! Nestled right under the rainforest canopy our wood and canvas huts are available as 4 bed dorm rooms, double rooms with or without ensuites, and our large Rainforest Bungalow that sleep up to eight. On-site we have eco info, rainforest walks, bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, swimming pool, internet, and lots of other activities to keep you entertained and eco educated without breaking the bank. On top of that our friendly staff have lots of local knowledge and plenty of smiles so what are you waiting for; check in, chill out, and surrender yourself to the charms of Crocodylus, your ECO adventureland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Daintree Crocodylus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodylus Village Hotel Cow Bay
- Daintree Crocodylus Daintree Region/Cow Bay