Just returned from this lovely relaxing hotel.
Thank you all for your hospitality. The restaurant staff were splendid as was the lovely man at breakfast nothing was too much for them.
We both had a really pleasant stay, the spa treatments were excellent.
Thank you to you all we hope to return, when the hotel is up graded although we feel it lacks nothing.
Regards. Debbie Peter Kelly
19th February 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis