Great stay in a beautiful village! Even though a bit far, trip through the woods was great! Stayed in superior studio with fireplace, very clean, quiet, with private veranda, facilities such as kettle, glasses, etc. Breakfast also very tasty, with variety! Only thing is that reception closes at 9 approximately, so if u need more wood for the fireplace, ask early! Ask for matched as well! Definitely going back again soon! Perfect for short relaxation weekends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis