Very beautiful views and good location (peace, quiet, very traditional). The rooms are fabulous (For big company take rooms 23-25 they have one common veranda) The hotel is good for a quiet relaxing weekend in a company of close friends, or for romantic couples and families with kids who are calm and are fine with a small outdoor playing activity. Friendly staff which will assist you and do the best they can. The only difficulty you might face is getting your belongings to the room (up the stairs), especially hard for handicapped people. And two minor things which may be easily sorted out by the owners: 1) Room service would be great! 2) A bit better choice for breakfast... expected a bit more after such fabulous rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Bookcyprus.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis