Lovely mountain setting makes a change from the beach. We went up and stayed overnight as a break from our beach holiday. Beautiful development gave us a taste of the real Cyprus. The rooms are tastefully done with a nice blend of modern comfort with a traditional feel and some original features. The restaurant is good by Cyprus standards with a decent selection of wines. We had a lovely bottle of Vlasidis red which is the best wine Cypriot wine I have ever tried. We really enjoyed the traditional breakfast in the cafe with attentive service. The spa is nicely done and my wife enjoyed the treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis