We were taking a motorbike ride to the mountains and we thought we would stop at Kalopanayiotis village for a coffee. We knew nothing about the Casale Panayiotis or the land development of the area. We were astonished when we saw what has been done to area and how lovely it has been preserved in order to accomodate the visitor`s needs! We ended up staying for more than 4 hours, had lunch, took photos, walked around the Casale. We also visited the spa area just to have a look and it was really dreamy! The prices are quite normal: €45-50 for a full body massage. We havent seen any of the guest houses but as friends told us afterwards they are really special and romantic! We decided to definately go back during the xmas holidays- definately a gem everyone should know about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casale Panayiotis lies at the heart of Kalopanayiotis village, situated in the beautiful Marathasa Valley, just 50 minutes drive from Nicosia or Limassol. Overlooking a rippling brook in evergreen shade it affords stunning views of the historic St. John Lambadistis Monastery with rugged mountain peaks as a backdrop.The accommodation is sited in eight independent traditional houses: Marathon, Troullinon, Eliakon, Byzantino, Laouri , Kastri, Ayia Marina and Panteon which boast twenty- eight individually, designed rooms and suites. The complex also includes a restaurant, coffee shop, snack bar, wine bar, spa, conference facility and cultural center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Casale Panayiotis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casale Panayiotis Hotel Kalopanagiotis
- Casale Panayiotis Cyprus/Kalopanagiotis