Premier Inn Llantrisant Hotel
  • Restaurant
$104
$65
  • Pool
Premier Inn Bridgend (M4, J35) Hotel(Pencoed)(Great Value!)
$67
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bridgend Pencoed(Pencoed)(Great Value!)
$49
Travelodge
$101
$84
Village Hotel Cardiff(Cardiff)(Great Value!)
$164
TripAdvisor
Vale Resort(Hensol)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeefeater next doorroyal mintmain roadbusy roadair conroom was cleanvisiting familyfamily roomdisabled roomplenty of parkingnothing too much troubledual carriagewayexcellent stayvery comfortable staywent the extra milenight's sleepwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

clean modern rooms. all staff very helpful and friendly and accommodated our special requests when staying with 3 toddlers / babies to provide interconnecting rooms and 3 cots.
good breakfast in Beefeater next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed here for two nights while visiting relatives in the area.
Check in was friendly and staff was very courteous.
Rooms are simple but fresh and clean.
Beds are comfortable and breakfast was quite good.
Will definitely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Weekend away with the family and my elderly parents visiting friends.

Perfect location for us and as usual Premier Inn did not disappoint.

The rooms were clean and good conduction and the beds very comfortable.

Staff really friendly and a few days before our visit called to see if we wanted to book a table in the Beefeater restaurant next door which I thought was over and above the usual service I have received.

Would stay again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My daughter and I booked this hotel because we had a busy schedule and good sleep was important. That is clearly their marketing target. When we arrived the nearest place to eat was the Beefeater. The tables were so sticky and dirty we thought better to avoid.
The receptionist at the hotel was very pleasant but both our rooms had cigarett burns to the carpets and there was a pervading stench of smoke.
The choice was this or noise from the busy road traffic.
Both rooms were noisy due to poor sound insulation and my daughter left immediately for home. I stayed a very noisy night without sleep and was treated with disinterest/hostility when I complained in the evening and again the next morning. I left without staying a second night which had been paid for.
I'm shocked how misleading their advertisement is.

Room Tip: There is no sound insulation to lower rooms. I understand the top rooms may not be so bad.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Llantrisant Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I booked into Premier for their no nonsense, polite staff and exceptionally clean, bright and modern rooms. Children always made to feel welcome and the family rooms have decent beds for both children. Bathroom was immaculate. Beds were comfy and luxurious feeling.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family