“Beautiful!!”

Ranked #11 of 64 Restaurants in Pudsey
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Gorgeous building, gorgeous curry, amazing staff! I highly recommend the curry in the specials menu think its called naserr a khas? comes out with butning brandy on top and gives it an amazingvtaste. Thanks for a great night out

There are newer reviews for East Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sadly our first visit will probably be our last. Table for 4 booked for 8:45 Friday night.
First impressions were good; shown to our table & drinks order taken.
Within 20 minutes we had given our food order and received a plate of popadums with a tray of dips. The main courses looked and tasted great - nice big portions too.
After our meal we went into the bar area which was akin to being in a youth club! Along side the 8-10 under-age girls dancing and drinking cocktails, there was half a dozen kids running from room to room, in & out of the toilets and wrestling on the dance floor......just not for me.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a lovely meal for 2 adults and one child. the atmosphere was lovely with the piano playing along as we ate. The meal was a very reasonable price and on of the best curries I've had.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great atmosphere. I particularly enjoyed the live piano player and singer. The cocktail bar upstairs is great.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been here a few times and have always enjoyed the food! I'd say they do the best lambs chops around full of flavour and just falls off the bones just the way I like it not like the chewy ones iv had else where. Service is always fab waiters are helpful and polite. It's a little loud sometimes but that's because it's a busy place. Defo recommend this place