“A very pleasant experience.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deeva Restaurant

Deeva Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Pudsey
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

First time here, and I must say, I will be returning. Although we arrived without a booking and it was late, the staff still made us welcome and showed us to a table without any fuss. The starter, a mixed platter, was simply devine. Some of the best fish masala I've tasted. As it was late we decided to take our main courses away with us, this the staff did promptly. A pleasent surprise when the bill arrived also, at £35 for 2 courses for 2 people I was more than happy. We can't wait to try this establishment again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jon H

Leeds
“"AAA"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Having only lived in Farsley for 5months,and not one for going out these last few months(Snow and snow) we decided to eat out and gave "Deeva" Indian restaurant a try,based in farsley town street and nothing like from the outside to what it looks like inside. Lovely colours on walls an aubergine and off white very calming,very modern,with just a hint of indian background music.
The service was top notch in my book,very attentive without being false and too much in your face,the owner made you feel as if you had known him for ages,not like some where they snap there fingers at staff and point.
What i liked about deeva (apart from the food) it also had a glass partition which could be folded off to make a private party without feeling closed in.
We started with Popadums and pickles,and our main meal was Korma& nanbread for myself,and my husband had Lamb hydrabadi and chappati's excellent never had a korma like it,it was delicious,and my husband said his was excellent aswell.
With 2 beers the bill came to £27.95 very good value,they also have 2 for 1 on a monday evening. We will be going back hopefully soon,wether you leave near, or far , this is one restaurant that you should really visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank LeedsMonmike
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visit here quite oftern for the great Sunday buffet and 2 for 1 on main courses on a Monday. Food has always been great with an excellent choice of dishes, always delcious and friendly staff!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Debsy737
Leeds, United Kingdom
“One of the best curry houses I've been to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to Deeva because we were in the area.
I have to say we have found a gem of a curry house.
The restaurant is very nice, well laid out and well designed.
The owner was very attentive, explaining his dishes and recommending some. We even got a bit of a tour, the upstairs is very lush.
We went for a couple of starters, I had Chicken Liver Tikka, tender and very tasty, my partner plumbed for the Chicken Tikka Puree, again she reported it to be lovely.
For mains we went to the specials board, we had a lamb dish and a chicken one, garlic naan and rice.
We didn’t leave one bit, absolutely gorgeous.
The question is are we going back….Too right we are!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Andy M
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in the UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My partner and I regularly dine at Deeva and are always impressed by the superb service, excellent food, and perfect surroundings. Whenever we go to Deeva, we are greeted warmly and have got to know the staff there. They always are polite, attentive, and have great knowledge of the menu. The chicken Makhani is a favourite of ours, but having ordered other food from the menu, it has always been consistently good quality fresh food. The restaurant is modern, spacious, comfortable and clean. Having dined all over the world, and having eaten food by Michelin star chefs, Deeva is right up there. We always take our family when they visit because we can rely on consistently high quality service, food and surroundings. A must visit!

• Visited March 2013