“Great weekend destination”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taki
Suhasini Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Taki B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Taki is a great weekend escape destination from Kolkata. I travelled with my family , my parents & in-laws. We had booked 03 rooms in this property , 02 at the ground floor & one in the 1st floor. The rooms are nice & airy , fairly clean , good food & courteous staff. Only Bengali cuisine is available. We were there for one day and one night. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Sourav M
There are newer reviews for Suhasini Guest House

Reviewed September 30, 2013

With Taki on our mind and after having read good reviews of this hotel, we did advance booking via Gouranga Travels, Golpark. There are not many hotel options at Taki, so plan your travel well in advance. The hotel is on the banks of Ichhamati river. Nice and tidy rooms, clean washrooms, courteous hotel staff and the food was just superb. Although we stayed in non AC rooms, with the cool breeze from the river, we preferred it anyways. Lush greenery, nature's bounty, a quite and peaceful getaway - Taki is a 3 hour drive from Kolkata. Do not miss the local village ride in van rickshaws, a boat ride on Ichhamati river.

Room Tip: Ask for river facing rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank Souvik B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to Taki, at the best hotel available in Taki.

pros-The location perfect , rooms facing the river, rooms clean and tidy, restaurant serves delicious food, enjoy the river view from your balcony, nice friendly behaviour of hotel staff and manager.
If you don't want to have food at hotel, there are also plenty of options around the area for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try local sweets, they are good.

cons- None except difficulty in getting booking of this hotel due to heavy rush.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Take river facing rooms, 101-103, 201-203..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Soumyajit
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Taki is a wonderful place to spend weekend and hotel suhasini is undoubtedly the best hotel in Taki. This hotel is good in all respect. The rates are reasonable, rooms are well maintained and clean,food is good. The behaviour of the manager and other staffs are very good. All total it was a nice experience spending 2-3 days at taki. The hotel Suhasini is just in front of river Ichamati, the position is excellent. One will feel 100% safe staying in this hotel with family. If I visit to Taki once again in future I will visit Hotel Suhasini only

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank indranils1981
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Although the guest house has economic charges and basic hygiene is ok and location near the bank of river ichhamati is quite appealing, however the staff gave us a cold shoulder when we found that cable connection was not working and ceiling fan could not be run at low speeds (Room No 202, 3rd Mar 2012). Also, on the next day (4th Mar, 2012), the checking out time was 10 am and when we tried to go for a boat ride at 9 am, the staff at the reception counter insisted on checking out at that time itself and put our luggage at the reception counter. We readily complied. On asking whether he could ensure the safety of our luggage while we go for the boat ride, he said it will be at your own risk. To say the least, the staff behaviour was quite unfriendly and service was of poor quality. Also, a little bit improved food quality is desirable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank sourav88
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was one the memorable visits, I ever made.
The Guest House(GH), on the bank of river Ichhamati, is not only well managed, but also had very cordial & friendly services.
I can't resist myself to narrate my first experience, when I saw a well dressed person was cleaning the frontage of the gate. I was amazed to think that how a sweeper was so well dressed. As I entered the GH, I came to know, he was the manager Mr. Tapas Chatterjee - a real gentleman in all respect.

We took a non-AC room & room was clean, & was cleaned daily by a lady.
Bathroom was fitted with geyser. & 24 hours water.
TV was functioning well.
Food was really good & extremely cheap.
Service staffs were smiling & cordial.

These are all about the inside story..
When I went to the private balcony- it was wonderful. River Ichhamati , with all its beauty greeted us. We could see the Bangladesh border at the other side of the river.

I was there for 3 days from 25th February,2011 & I had a wonderful stay.

You may try. Phone No: ------------

- K K Basu

Room Tip: Very Good rooms with all amenities
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
18  Thank kalyan_27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taki
Masara Beach Resort
Masara Beach Resort
#9 of 9 in Mandarmoni
Sidd's Hospitality Guest House
Sidd's Hospitality Guest House
#102 of 346 in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Hotel Royal Park Residency

Been to Suhasini Guest House? Share your experiences!