Toorongo River Chalets
$82
Warburton Motel(Warburton)(Great Value!)
$79
Edinburgh Motor Inn(Warragul)(Great Value!)
$89
$85
Mercure Warragul(Warragul)(Great Value!)
$117
$85
Comfort Inn & Suites Warragul Motel(Warragul)(Great Value!)
$89
Warragul Views Motor Inn(Warragul)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Oscar's on the Yarra(Warburton)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Priceline
Yarragon Motel(Yarragon)(Great Value!)
$76
The Moe Motor Inn(Moe)(Great Value!)
$66
$62
All reviewsdouble showeroutdoor spabeautiful scenerymt baw bawfernpropertymelbournedeckpubunit
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Me and my partner stayed 2 nights in the romantic river chalet. Overall I was impressed with the accommodation - clean, tidy and aesthetically pleasing and location of the chalet on the river was gorgeous.

One chalet has a spa and the other has a bbq. I was glad to find we had the spa, outdoors on the balcony it was beautiful. Also a double shower in the bathroom - though the water pressure was terrible so there was no way two people could shower at once (we tried)

There was great heating, a nice lounge set and some dvds. I noted no cooling apart from a fan but the weather was cold anyway. I wish there was some books!

The place is very quiet and the town of noojee is also so bring something to keep your mind occupied. There is only so much bushwalking and fishing one can do!

I recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MushroomTea
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed 4 nights in the romantic river chalets. The self contained chalets were beautifully arranged, spacious, clean, neat & tidy. Over looking the river with a very relaxing view. The owners/hosts were very friendly and helpful, made the stay very relaxing. The chalet has an outdoor spa which was wonderful. The area was very calming, we were able to walk around the whole property. highly recommended place to go and chill out for a while. We also walked to the falls near by which was again very relaxing. Certainly would visit again. Kids might be extremely bored though.

Room Tip: romantic river chalet. if you like the constant sound of the river.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Crusket
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Gorgeous location and very cosy. We stayed in one of the River Chalets but unfortunately we had a very unwelcome vistor in the form of an Antechinus (which looks exactly like a mouse) both nights that we were there. It came right up to the bed! After informing the owner of the situation I was told that if I was afraid of mice then I should not come to the country side! I'm not sure many people would agree with that ....its a pity that it happened as it is a lovely place .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Catstots
Reviewed November 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed there and loved the place, pity the spa wasn't working since we paid the extra for it. They were kind enough to offer us a free stay on another night, we organised it and confirmed it for them to cancel 2 days before hand, (apparently couldn't book in school holidays, so why did they confirm the booking???)

real pity for the stuff around since we were hoping to make it a regular occurance, however after two bookings and small issue on first stay and 2nd stay never happening doubt we will be back.

Room Tip: Go for the family chalet, but confirm spa is in working order if that is why you are paying the extra
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bettony
Reviewed October 9, 2010

I stayed here with my husband and 1yr old baby for three nights over a weekend, to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was such a wonderful stay! The chalet is set up on a hill, looking over a small river valley, with beautiful gum trees and rolling hills. Although it is not a standalone chalet (there are two chalets within the one building), it is still very private and peaceful. There are lots of windows so you feel like you are almost sitting out in the trees. The outside spa bath is amazing and it feels like you're all by yourself out there. Inside, the apartment is decorated really nicely and there's a great gas log fire and good kitchen. We stayed in for quite a bit, which was actually really nice. I also sent my husband on a half day fishing trip with the recommended guide and he had a great time. Overall, it was a great experience and one that we would probably do again in a couple of years' time.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family