Tripadvisor

from $130.28
from $141.58
from $189.97
More Info
All reviews self guided tour noosa everglades day trip own pace bird life lake cootharaba fig tree the east coast highly recommend this trip great company elanda point unique experience year olds lots of fun beautiful scenery morning tea tea tree
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019

Great day spent with my son (adult)exploring the Noosa Everglades in a kayak.
Eskies and waterproof bags are provided, which is great for your picnic lunch that you bring
I had never been in a kayak before, but Viv provided excellent instructions
Once inside the Everglades the tranquility is magic, particularly in a kayak. You can just sit and take in the nature - magic
The vegetation and bird life was fabulous.
A great day out that I will remember for a long time

Reviewed December 26, 2019 via mobile

We had a fun day on the self guided tour in a two person kayak. It was so easy to navigate, we would have been frustrated going on the guided tour following a set pace.

Half of the journey is actually getting into the thick of the everglades across a vast lake - on our return leg, this was incredibly choppy. I am an experienced kayaker and we are both of above average fitness so managed to get back without any problems, however for beginner kayakers or those lacking in fitness I can imagine coming back across the lake would have been quite traumatic. We got back an hour before pickup and drove ourselves, so we didn't find out how everybody behind us got on.

Plenty of birdlife on the trip, they make some incredible noises as you're paddling along. It's very peaceful. On the aforementioned lake, a pod of around 20 pelicans were occupying a sand bank which was an amazing sight, and made us feel like we were in a nature documentary.

I forget the name of the Kanu Kapers staff member (the guy with dreadlocks), but he was very friendly and answered any questions with a smile on his face.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

The Everglades are incredibly beautiful and such a nice way to spend a day out. The kayaks were great and the staff were really helpful. They give you an esky to keep your food cold and a dry bag for all your stuff. Would definitely say the Everglades are top three must do in Noosa!

1  Thank emilym553
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Had an awesome day out doing this tour. Saw a tonne of different birds and amazing scenery, and the guide Chris was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this tour :)

Reviewed December 13, 2019

I actually visited this with my parents who were visiting from the UK. (61 and 58) and I am 25.

This was their favourite part of the trip over to Australia. A real sense of achievement and adventure.

Experienced some some true nature in a relaxing and peaceful environment.

Would reccommend this to anyone of any ages.