Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Kanu Kapers Australia Noosa Everglades Kayak Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Kanu Kapers Australia Noosa Everglades Kayak Day Tours
from $69.27
from $132.24
from $185.42
from $138.54
More Info
All reviews self guided tour noosa everglades dry bag day trip own pace smoked salmon wonderful guide overnight tour bring sunscreen lake cootharaba the east coast highly recommend this trip year olds unique experience lots of fun beautiful scenery tea tree
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I managed to take on a 100% solo 2 day kayaking expedition. It was a long and humbling journey. I’ve never experienced something so physically and mentally challenging but being in awe of the beauty that nature had to offer made every minute and sweat drop worth it. In the end it made me feel proud of myself and thankful for such a great company for providing such an incredible & environmentally friendly service.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Had the best time visiting Noosa Everglades with Kanu Kapers. We did a self guided day tour and felt instantly welcomed on arrival. The morning briefing was informative and friendly and the team were lovely and helpful. This company’s dedication to offsetting their carbon footprint is awesome and they really care about the environment. Well worth doing when you come to visit Noosa, it’s great value and definitely not something to miss. Thanks for a great day ladies!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Yesterday we set out for the full day guided kayaking trip, Our guide was super friendly and very knowledgeable about every aspect of the area and it’s history. We paddled up a beautiful fresh water estuary with tea tree coloured water and had a great swim after that was one of the best meals I have had in a long time, they catered for all dietary needs. After getting a taste of these Everglades I am certain I will do a multiple day trip at some
Point in the near future. Incredible trip everyone must do when they are in the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Two days ago we went on the kayak trip.
Me and my best friend had so much fun.
Started with a nice and early pick up at the hostel and then we headed down to the everglades.
After a good instruction and map coding we were safe to go into the water.
We had more than enough time to discover the everglades.
Such a calm and beautiful natur which is an unreal experience to discover with the kayak.
We can definitely recommend the trip and will be back.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

We booked the 1 day self guided tour with Kanu Kapers for $99 which included a return transfer to our hostel.
Lovely friendly staff and loved that all groups set off at the same time so it’s not too scary going off into the river as there’s always someone nearby!
All group stopped at the same place for lunch before heading to the Narrows which was by far the best part! The water was so flat and mirror like!
It was almost 6 hours of kayaking so you do need to be somewhat fit. But you are paired up with someone and most of the water is flat except for the main river where there are waves and wind.

Overall we have never kayaked but thouroughly enjoyed this tour!

Reviewed February 22, 2019

We have been regular visitors to Noosa for more than 20 years but this is the first time we have taken a trip to the Everglades and it was amazing. Kanu Kapers were extremely professional- kayaks were good quality and the re-trip checks and training very good. We went on a hot and slightly windy day but found the kayaking very manageable (we are late 50s, reasonably fit) .Once in the Everglades channels it was very easy and the scenery stunning. I had not anticipated the beautiful and scented lilies. I will definitely do this again. Next time I would like to do the overnight tri to get the still and beauty of early morning.

Date of experience: February 2019