“Exceptional Location”

LAZY B BEACH CLUB
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Jiyeh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A secluded and environment-friendly beach located just 20 minutes south of Beirut (Lebanon). Features a unique natural creek surrounded by a sandy beach, as well as 3 freshwater swimming pools, several restaurants, bars, and a relaxation area. With 25,000 square meters of gardens and no music, Lazy B is your own private, relaxing backyard a few minutes from home and work.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

the location, calm, scenery, pools and beach are just as lazy as a beach can be! the service is friendly and up to the highest standards & they offer a variety of delicious food whether you wanna eat while relaxing in your chosen spot or whether you're enjoying the Lebanese mezze restaurant or the Italian restaurant.

1  Thank Elsy M
There are newer reviews for LAZY B BEACH CLUB

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The least to do is have less ignorant staff who should tell the difference between the swimming suit of a pregnant lady and a dress!! and the very least to do is, considering such ignorance remains, have the decency to talk to the person in private and not in public so that the person can prove your ignorance in private – rather than belittling anyone due to your pure ignorance of what fashion is all about. To make it worse, when the lady tried to explain the *** guy told her the owner asks you to step out of the pool, and when she asked to speak to the owner, he didn’t even have the decency / courage to show up! Shame on you!

I went to almost ALL Beaches in Lebanon and By Far, Lazy B is literally the worst. Would do you good to be less constipated, Beach is simply a place to relax. This is the sole concept of a beach and if you do not have that concept in mind, ud better try another business that can tolerate complexes that are similar to yours (not sure if any is available though!!)

Not to mention many many other similar happenings witnessed with other clients in less than 5 hours!

Awful experience!!

6  Thank justmelebanon
Georges B, Owner at LAZY B BEACH CLUB, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Madam,
First of all, as the owner of Lazy B, I'm really sorry for what happened and had I known the details of what you felt, I certainly would have contacted you in order to explain the reaction of our employees and try to solve the problem in a more personal manner.
Having said that, I just need to be more precise in what happened: our employees have received instructions in order to prevent customers from swimming in their clothes, this is a directive given by the Ministry of Tourism in Lebanon, for security purposes. This is what they did, you may call this ignorance, and yes, maybe the guys we hire for the season are not aware of the latest fashion and trends. Nevertheless, our manager came to me and explained to me the situation, in case he would be mistaken - and he was. I saw you (wearing a mainly white swimsuit) and I knew it was a bad decision, so I ordered them to allow you to swim, explaining to them that it was a swimsuit for pregnant women. They explained to you their mistake and tried to be as gentle as possible, and for me the problem was solved since I saw you swimming again without any problem.
This is why I think you review is surprising, to say the least. Nobody told me you wanted to meet with me, the whole incident lasted less than 5 minutes and the bad decision was reversed right away, I considered it was of no use to talk to you, you were very calm and I (mistakenly?) thought you got over it.
Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, we have no excuse except the one of ignorance, but contrary to what you're stating no similar incident happened the same day.
Best regards,
Georges

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very nice with many of the original nature plants in. nice sand beach, many tourists. the place is cool and relaxing, not far from Beirut with less traffic than northern Beirut resorts. Strongly recommended, nice overall atmosphere and service OK. Feels like being on holidays. Many young people, sea is clean.

1  Thank Gemmayzetraveller
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have always loved this place for it's coziness, cleanliness and atmosphere.
So far it's the best beach in lebanon. You have a lot of places where you can sit and relax ( on the beach, pool, garden etc )
The sand is so far the cleanest in lebanon. Even the sea water is very clear.
Pools are very nice as well. Since i am not a big fan of pool I always sit on the sandy beach and swim in the sea
So you want to relax with your family, friends, or boyfriend and enjoy the sound of the sea it's definitely the place to be.
Food is ok, maybe the service is sometimes a little bit slow but it depends. Usually during the week it's perfect.
Showers are perfect and very very clean.
I am highly recommending this place to everyone.

2  Thank sarah c
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Last Sunday was my 1st visit to the Lazy B beach! I've heard about the place and it's amazing ambiance (Quiet, spaceful, peaceful, green, ...)

There is plenty of places to sit and relax .. the setup is perfect.
There bar pool is somehow small but with a view over the whole beach. also the 2nd pool is good for swimming Or just sitting and relaxing.

The beach is partially rocky & partially sandy :D the water is amazing especially with the nature creeks Just awesome the shift between warm & COLD creek water while swimming ...

Though you need to watch out when swimming over the shallow rocky places as you can cut some wounds through all your body as I did :(

Overall was a Perfect Beach Day !