“very poor service” 3 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“very poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I live in lebanon and that was my first time in bamboo bay this year. Last year I went once.
I was so disappointed . Usually a beach with a 30 $ entrance is suppose to be a 5 star in services and cleanliness.
To be fair Bamboo looks good from the inside. But the beach is not that clean. We saw plastic stuff on the sand.
There is no sign on the beach saying that you may have some rocks in the middle of the sea. It's really dangerous for the feet because you don't see them. I know it's a beach and u can expect anything but we usually dont have small rocks like that on a sandy beach in lebanon. You get annoyed also from jet skis that comes very close to you while you are swimming.
Anyway.. I ordered a lemonade that arrived 30 mins later. Then i decided to take a beer ( also i got 20 mins later and not cold ) . When we decided to eat, here was the biggest mistake. I ordred fish that was on the menu. We waited 45 mins before we get only the fries. I asked the waiter 3 times for fish and he said that it was coming.
Am hour later he came saying that he was sorry and that he had no fish left.
He didnt even try to get me something else and when i went to talk to the manager he was just saying that those stuff happens.
well i dont think it should happen on a 5 star beach.
overall this is an average beach. I have seen so much better in this area.
I am not coming back again

Visited July 2013