Janna Sur Mer
Vista Del Mar Hotel(Jounieh)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Restaurant
$238
$168
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

Golden Tulip Galleria Hotel(Beirut)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Breakfast included
$264
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewssur merprivate poolfriendly staffvip sectiongreat viewgreat servicebeautiful resortan amazing placedelicious foodmediterranean seaamazing poolsunny daybungalowpoolslebanonsummerweekend
Reviewed June 4, 2016

I went there with my friends, It was an amazing place, I advice anyone coming to jana sur mer,the food is delicious,great helpful staff, the pool was clean,relaxed atmosphere and best team work, amazing view of the ocean. I spent the hole day here on the vip section. the music was not noisy at all. the view of the beach was more incredible.

Room Tip: best view, best service, best food,
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Roger c, Owner at Janna Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort! We’re so thrilled that you found our resort great. Our priority is to ensure that all of our guests are happy and their vacation memorable. Looking forward to host you again at Janna.

Reviewed September 30, 2015 via mobile

I went there with my family, just because it was next door to Damour Beach resort and it had hotel rooms! Since we loved the Damour Beach resort we thought Janna would be the perfect place to sleep. Looking on their pictures you would expect Paradise just like it's name Janna.
But the truth is it is not worth one single dollar spent to sleep there and trust me we paid a high season price of five stars resort!
The pool was dirty, people were swimming with their clothes on, the room was big and nicely decorated, but it didn't even had a hairdryer!!! They sell 5 stars resort rate and no hairdryer available in the whole resort, the sink in the bathroom was leaking the floor was all wet! The balcony of the room had no separation from the room next door, so no privacy at all, the room next to ours they were in 8 pax in it, smoking on the balcony, so we had to ourselves in the room....
We have complained to the manager but no action was taken!
Well in 2 words it was a disaster! I definitely don't recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

The welcoming reception was very unwelcoming and the guy who checks the bags at the door is very unprofessional it's not accepted in any place around the world to search visitors bags that way. This is the first time I write a review before leaving a place. It's not maintained dirty and staff very unprofessional. Didn't try the food we don't want more bad surprises look for other resorts if you really want to have a good experience in Lebanon during summer!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimmy C
Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

Visited the place towards the end of September. One of the reasons was that it was near to where I live.
The security at the door removed a box of homemade cookies and threw them away since you're not allowed to bring any food in so you enjoy their platinum proced menu.
In short:
-Overpriced.
-Dirty pool.
-Intolerably non hygienic toilets.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Omar A
Reviewed September 7, 2015

i've visited the place last week and it was a very bad experience the pool is very dirty and overcrowded . the locker rooms and the showers are so dirty and unmaintained. we arrived at 11:00 and we left the place at 1:00. even my kids didn't enjoy at all and were digusted.
i dont' recommend it at all to anybody.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family