“Don't waste your time and money here”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Rosengarten

Rosengarten
Ranked #11 of 12 Restaurants in Punta Secca
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: CI SIAMO ROTTI DI QUESTO IGNOBILE SITO.....SI PUBBLICA SOLO PER ROMPERE L'ANIMA ALLA GENTE CHE LAVORA, I POCO PAZIENTOSI CHE SI STIANO A CASA, I BUGIARDI CHE GLI VENGANO I CRAMPI ALLE DITA,INSOMMA QUESTO E' UN SITO IN CUI STIAMO METTENDO TUTTE LE NOSTRE FORZE A VIE LEGALI PER LASCIARCI LAVORARE IN PACE, PENSATE CHE C'E' GENTE CHE PRETENDE LO SCONTO ALTRIMENTI FANNO I COMMENTI NEGATIVI..BASTA B..BASTA BASTA BASTA BASTA
“Don't waste your time and money here”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

What a shame, this has been the worst restaurant we have eaten in Italy over 6 trips. Feeezed shrimps in a cocktail overdressed with sauce when the restaurant is less than 100 meters from the sea. Supermarket middle quality ravioli as primi with freezed shrimps and supermarket sauce. This is not what you expect from a four rounds tripadvisor reviewed restaurant. The couple next to us had the same nasty experience and we all left without finishing. Don't waste your here.

Visited October 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Pleasant but not amazing”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

On our first night in Punta Secca we decided to head to Rosengarten. We were tired after a long journey and I had forgotten it was rated #1 in the area. It was quiet when we arrived which was around 9pm so the atmosphere was a bit flat. The service was slow despite only a handful of other people in the place. We waited a while to give our order to the waitor who was pleasant without going out of way. The pizzas we ordered (one spiced sausage with spinach, one with salami, ricotta and spinach all separated like the Italian flag) were tasty but not the best I've had. Once again it took some time to get the bill but once attended the staff were friendly.
A nice start to the holiday but each meal we had after this was better.

• Visited July 2013
“THE TRUE MEANING OF ITALY”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I recently was able to take a trip to the birth place of my father with my husband and 3 children. Rosengarten Ristorante was the restaurant that we returned to almost every night of our stay. We experienced such good Italian hospitality from the staff and the owners themselves. The food was absolutely delicious. So so tasty! The ambiance was lovely. Truly an experience that everyone should have!! 100% recommended !!!!

• Visited August 2012
Attard, Malta
“A pizza to forget all others........”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I took a pizza on 18th august. I got a marinara and my wife took a carciofi based one. The base was cooked to perfection (ie crispy, slightly charred and not soggy) while the toppings were plentyful and tasty. The pizzaiolo came to ask our preferences which was very nice.

The ambiance was pleasant (an old, restored warehouse of some sort) and the service was prompt and friendly. We took the extra pieces home which made a nice breakfast.

Sadly all future pizzas will be benchmarked to this one and will mostly fall short! This was the best one that I took in a long time.

• Visited August 2012