We were rather disappointed by our stay here. The rooms need a good clean for a start (dirt in corners and under beds). Doors don't fit frames, so lots of banging as people in rooms tried to shut and open their doors. Service was fairly sketchy. No hot water if not very sunny. Food pretty poor and overpriced. Internet outrageously expensive compared to nearby resorts etc.Its got a great spot on the beach and plenty of potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches just west of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites (our newest addition) have a surprisingly modern decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel