This resort is amazing. We spent 4 nights here and we couldn't be more happier. The staff are super friendly, the food is well priced and very good. snorkelling in the beach which is right where the rooms are was fantastic and when we did decided to venture out to explore more of the island the staff arranged a tour guide who took us everywhere we wanted to go at a very good price. this was a great experience and we have decided to return next year. this time we want to stay longer. (we didnt want to leave) so thanks for a wonderful and relaxing holiday :D Craig and Julie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the white sandy beaches of Manase, on the Island of Savaii. Our Villas, Suites and Euro Fales are just steps to the ocean’s edge and our restaurant, bar and function fale are situated within the tropical garden on the inland side of our property. With so many options, you're sure to find something that meets your needs and budget. Traditional materials are used throughout the resort to create a rustic appeal in our Villas, Euro Fales and the Restaurant. Stevenson’s Luxury Suites have modern samoan decor, using bright colours fused with old-world Samoan carvings, tapa designs and exquisite lava rock. Stevensons is the ideal spot for honeymooners and those seeking peace and quiet – swim or snorkel in the cool, clear blue water or simply relax on the beautiful white sandy beach and listen to the gently lapping waves. Simply paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stevenson's at Manase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevenson`s At Manase Hotel Manase
- Stevensons At Manase Hotel