Compared to Hannah's in Blue Lagoon, Pagudpod, this was heaven! However, in itself, it was quite average. Average food. Average room. Average service. And it was okay, since we paid for less than P4000 a night, and that already included breakfast. Billards, ping pong are free. Their extra bed was also affordable at P600 and that included breakfast already. There was a beach at the back of the resort. It has black fine sand, not bad, safe for children. I just didn't like the goats walking around. Therefore, if you love beach, then this resort has that, but just don't expect a real clean one since it is not exclusively for Playa Tropical's guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Tropical Resort Hotel is located at Currimao, Ilocos Norte, Philippines. It is aesthetically inspired by the intricate designs from Bali and infused with our Ilocano hospitality. Your stay would be one of warm service, tranquility and fond memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Playa Tropical Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Tropical Hotel Ilocos Norte
- Playa Tropical Resort Hotel Currimao, Ilocos Norte Province