Tripadvisor
Daniel Island
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hampton inn home2 facilities refrigerator breakfast bathroom charleston
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

I decided to take a post Christmas trip to Charleston from Myrtle Beach for 4 days over New Years. Well, I just have to rave over this hotel. It may be priced like an economy hotel, but the service you get is Hilton Customer service the ENTIRE time!
When I checked in they had a system outage and Pamela personally escorted myself and my son to our room and also did the same when we returned (late) from visiting the lights at Jame’s Island with a very heavy sleeping 5 yr old. Pamela (who actually works at Hampton Inn, a Hilton sister property) helped me by carrying all the stuff in and waiting for me with my things, while I parked and brought in my sleeping kiddo. She was just so smiley, happy, friendly and kind I just couldn’t get over it! She got my keys ready before, I arrived back and helped me get all that taken care of. She was there for two of my 4 nights.
Everyday the room was perfectly cleaned. And this morning when I was checking out a staff overheard me asking my son if he wanted a donut to go. I told him I’d wrap it in a napkin for him. A few minutes later, as I was cleaning up our breakfast (because it’s a small breakfast bar- you pick should pick up your trash) she shows up with tin foil and just said, “if you want to take that donut” So kind. She certainly could have heard that conversation and went on about her job. We stayed in a Home2 in Salisbury NC (and it was nice ) but this one was spotless and the staff were amazing. Highly recommend. It took me 10 minutes about to drive into Charleston.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Kyle D, General Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Charleston Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MEG-1052,

We greatly appreciate your glowing review of our property. All of our employees take pride in the service they provide. I am delighted you were able to experience this first hand. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

The toilets in the first two rooms had not been cleaned. The third room appeared to have been cleaned. The rest of the rooms appeared clean but by that point we didn't trust that it had been truly cleaned.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 34angelak,

I would like to sincerely apologize for the trouble you encountered during your staying with us. I can assure you these issue have been addressed. I see that we did refund your stay for the inconvenience and we would appreciate you giving us another chance, to show you how wonderful our hotel truly is.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

this place is awesome,is clean and comfy ohh we love it. we usually cook dinner during our stay as they provided all the stuff to cook.
customer service at least in Charleston SC is EXCELLENT.
breakfast is just ok. basic.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jggator3

Dear jggator3,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to serving you during your next visit to Charleston.

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay in all respects. Home 2 Suites have never disappointed us but this was the best of the best.
Plenty of room and shelf/drawer space. Fantastic shower in bathroom. Great breakfast and free. Very, very comfortable beds and fully capable kitchens.
Must stay if you are coming to Daniel Island and they have available rooms.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TiMiCo

Dear TiMiCo,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you found our guestrooms both spacious and accommodating. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

The staff was so accommodating and the facilities were awesome!!!!!
Everyone was so helpful and courteous!!
We were there for four different stays and the complimentary breakfast was on the money every time.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank chrisphillipsbui2018

Dear chrisphillipsbui2018,

Thank you for your review. Our staff takes pride in the service they provide and I am glad you were able to experience this first hand. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future.