Absolutely beautiful place in a secluded spot on the River Kwai. We were only here for one night but totally fell in love with the place. There is no electricity (although WiFi is available at the bar/restaurant so the whole place is lit up at night with parrafin lights making it exceptionally beautiful and peaceful. The craftsmanship of the rafts themselves is something to behold. The food is reasonable, slipping on a lifejacket and floating down river form one end of the resort to the over amazing fun. Add in visits from the village elephant, the overall beautiful setting and the fact that the whole thing is run by the local villagers and you get a really special experience. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel or Floatel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok