Absolutely loved our 3 nights on the river Kwai. The rooms are basic but clean. The breakfasts were pretty basic as well... however the lunch and diners were delicious authentic Thai/Burmese food. Walking through the Mon village and elephant ride through the jungle were highlights. Lovely friendly staff who also were the cultural entertainment in the evening doing traditional Mon dance and music! Great experience for the kids. Although slightly stressful for the parents... staying on rafts, on a fast flowing river! Couldn't really let out 5 year old wonder around by himself. Worth it though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel or Floatel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok