Such an amazing place, even without electricity and hot water which makes this place even more special and back to basic. After three days of Bangkok, this was surely a pleasant and relaxing stay for one night. You can float down the river with a lifejacket, watch hundreds of starts during the nights, seeing elephants, watching some traditional Mon dancingshow or just stay in your hammock watching the river.
Rooms are simple but clean and comfortable. Food is ok.Make sure you dont bring all of your luggage since the space on the longtailboats are limited. A small backpack with basic equipment should be enough for 1 or 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel or Floatel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok