This is a good value location at Khanchanburi , right on a tributary of the River Kwai. Would be good for children. It seems to be a bit of a centre so all activities are easily accessed. There is s a lot of boat trips involved so if you are unsteady around boats, be aware. We had an isolated villa /cabin.It was clean and good with effective aircon , which you will need, and wifi. The Mon village is associated with the resort and we enjoyed the visit to their village and their music and dance performance at night. The breakfast was OK, a bit meagre. Staff were generally helpful ,some more than others,and fairly laid back. Staff seemed to be mainly geared for groups. I would recommend this hotel as a sound place for an overnight stop on the River Kwai precinct. For Australians, Hellfire Pass and Burma rail locations are well accessed from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Resotel is the unique river jungle resort along the River Kwai. With its jungle setting and lush green garden just beside River Kwai, there are lots of jungle and river activities that guests can enjoy and fulfill the days. The resort is connected to Lawa Cave, one of Thailand national reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your River Kwai Resotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Resotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Resotel Thailand/Kanchanaburi Province - Sai Yok