What a great escape from the beach. So relaxing at the bungalow and trip to the lake house was fantastic. Wish they would have posted an itinerary. I was confused with what we were doing and the staff thought we didn't have a night safari. Another member of the group had to argue so we went out. Safari's are from the motor boat. Hard to see animals with the loud motor scaring them away. Better off going on a kayak on your own. I'm a bit of a science geek and crave info on these trips. Guides were not forthcoming about wildlife, the park, the lake. I asked a lot of questions. Got some replies. Read up in wifi after and found they had given missinformation.
Back on land at the bungalows decided to stay a few more nights. Issue with the room and they didn't have a key. Kept saying they would fix it but never did. Luckily nothing got stolen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khao Sok Smiley Bungalows is a familybusiness with bungalows in different pricerange. All bungalows are 3m above the ground with outlook. All bungalows with shower and toilet but without aircondition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Khao Sok Smiley Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khao Sok Smiley Bungalow Hotel Surat Thani
- Khao Sok Smiley Bungalow Thailand/Phanom