Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 12/18/21
Priceline$56
Hotels.com$46
Trip.com$77
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2010

We i.e. my spouse and I had not had a proper vacation for almost a year, we felt worn out and in need of sunshine, warm water and some good food without too many other tourists.

We found Hotsprings and liked what we saw on the photos. That it was NOT in Khao Lak or Patong Beach was positive since we wanted to stay away from hords of people.

We were welcomed by the very kind and friendly manager who introduced us to all the facilities.

Hotsprings Beach and Spa Resort was wonderful. We had a Grand Seaview room which was spacious and elegantly designed. With two bathrooms we never had to argue about who would have a shower first.

The staff were all very friendly and always ready to help. One previous reviewer complained that the staff could not speak English. I just don't understand that comment. I'm British and I found all the people in reception and restaurant speak English and many very well.

Food: super. Lots of nice Thai dishes costing 150-350 baht. Always tasting fresh and the chef's presentation skills are excellent. The food always looked like a piece of art. What's more the chef can cook European style too. My spouse and I like pasta and often find that pasta dishes are poor if you travel in SE Asia. But the Pasta Marinara at Hotsprings is at least as good as you will find in Europe.

We chose Hotsprings because we wanted a quiet place, and quet it is. Anybody wanting to party will be disappointed since there is no nightlife.

The only downside is that you cannot access the beach direct from the hotel. But the hotel will drive you the half mile or so and back to the beach whenever you want at no cost as well as providing towels and mineral water. And it can be quite nice to have a beach all to yourselves. Nice clean warm water and fine sand - just like you often dream of.

I would recommend Hotsprings to anybody wanting a quiet and relaxing stay away from the hussle and bussle of the world. Food is great and there is enough variety on the menue to keep everybody happy for 7-10 days, and not at all overly expensive.

The hot springs gives the place a unique touch although they were a bit too hot for yours truly, and now I wish I tried the massage and other treatments, but we were busy relaxing. I did however have a session in the gym which I thought held a good standard.

The resort is well kept and clean, and as stated before, the staff are attentive and friendly. All in all: Good value for money.

Date of stay: November 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We stayed at the Hot Spring resort as my cousin was getting married at Jivanna Villas (really stunning) about 5 mins down the road. Hot Springs is very attractive and traditionally Thai in style, set is stunning gardens. Our duplex room was perfect for myself, my Mum and sister with 2 sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms, modern and clean with a balaconly that had fantastic views out to the jetty and sea. Our main issues where the language barrier (perhaps we should actually learn to speak thai!) but they could barely understand a thing we were saying and when it came to paying our bill it was a nightmare. Some of the facilities are a bit tired i.e. a fork holding up a sun umbrella, being given a menu without anything in it and the gym has definitely seen better days (although we loved the notice saying there was to be 'no horseplay'). The spa was very relaxing and the girls who rat it were very sweet. The resort is also pretty remote although the free transfer to the beach and surrounding areas was excellent and the drivers were really really lovely. If you are looking for peace and quiet definitely worth a visit. Food wasn't anything to write home about, breakfast was a bit basic and the restaurant was nice but if you want good food i would definitely recommend the fish restaurant about 5 mins drive away on the beach, also fantastic for lunch when you spend the day on the beach. So all in all nice but would probably stay somewhere else next time just due to the choice around there. We ate at Aleenta hotel one evening, which is just down the road and would definitely recommend staying there.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MagicCatTours
Reviewed January 25, 2010

This is the most beatiful and relaxing hotel I have ever been to not only that but it is so cheap, I would look at this as a 5 star hotel. Its not for those who want to go out partying but if you need somewhere to get away from it all this is the place. We ended up getting a taxi from Phuket it was midnight and the driver didn't know where he was going it was a long way thats for sure but you are rewarded when you get there - its not a room its a suite its was peaceful with a landscaped pool and fairy lights. Its the most relaxing place I have even been to the hot spring is amazing and its so big I seemed to have missed the resturant on the beach. There isn't much to do other then relax and eat nice food which was perfect for me.

Date of stay: May 2007